BAY AREA Cowboys fans (maybe SoCal too)...

Nav22

Reaction score
The Cowboys-Cards game WILL be shown live (tonight, 10pm ET) on NFL Network for fans in the SF/Oakland market!

I'm assuming this is because the Raiders-49ers game is being shown locally, so it's pointless to show it on NFL Network too.

Here's the link, scroll down to the blue box to see for yourself...

www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/8581089

On another board, somebody mentioned that in SoCal they get Raiders games as their local games sometimes. I'm guessing that if SoCal gets the Raiders-49ers game locally tomorrow, they'll most likely get the Dallas game on NFL Network too. Check tvguide.com. Incidentally, on tvguide.com it still says the Raiders-49ers game will air live on NFL Network, but it's been wrong a bunch of times before...and this is another one of those times.

Enjoy! :cool:

fortdick

Reaction score
Ya know, to some of us, the Bay area is Southern California! :D

The thriving metropolis of Fort Dick, Ca., pop. 988, nine miles from the Oregon border. Surrounded by Seahawk fans.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
fortdick said:
Ya know, to some of us, the Bay area is Southern California! :D

The thriving metropolis of Fort Dick, Ca., pop. 988, nine miles from the Oregon border. Surrounded by Seahawk fans.

ughhh,poor guy.

Hiero

Reaction score
awesome, i saw that it listed 49ers game also, I hope this isnt a joke.

FolsomCowboy

Reaction score
3. Oakland at San Francisco (LIVE)
(IN OAKLAND/SF MARKETS, VIEWERS WILL SEE DALLAS AT ARIZONA LIVE)

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Thanks. Dont get the NFL Channel tho. Shucks. O well, yall will re cap it for me.

Where in the Bay Yall from? Holdin down Mt. View right here

TheHustler

Reaction score
You know, according to yahoo's TV listings, CBS and FOX will be showing the Raiders @ Niners. I'm hoping one of them will cave and show the Cowboys game.

El Cerrito + Sacramento here.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
KTLA used to show Rams' games until a couple of years ago.

It is odd seeing the Commanders on KTLA. Maybe Jerry should try to kick Danny off KTLA and put our games on that station, after all, we have a ton of fans in California.