Bayless not on First Take *Merged*

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
HA!! He called in sick because of Romo's arse-whipping on the G-Men.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I wonder why he didn't show up to work this morning......:rolleyes:

JerryFan

Reaction score
I would like to know why he isn't there. The funny thing is the guy in his place is totally making fun of him right now. LOL!!!!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Skip is a complete and total chicken-****. This is a very third-gradish thing to do. I had the day off and was looking forward to watching him own up and be a man. But I guess I gave the little girl too much credit.

JerryFan

Reaction score
To much hate mail from y'all I guess. He'll probably come out claiming he had death threats from Cowboy fans and thats why he didn't show up.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
peplaw06;1760537 said:
Skip is a complete and total chicken-****. This is a very third-gradish thing to do. I had the day off and was looking forward to watching him own up and be a man. But I guess I gave the little girl too much credit.
Yes. You did. What a *****. Any tiny piece of credibility he had (which was very, very, very, tiny at best) has disappeared for good. Fans of every team should not take this cartoon character seriously.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
This act proves he is a tranny who is still undergoing transformation from a woman to man, still need attach set of balls. :eek: :D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Much like larry david...(hillarious curb your enthusiasm episode last night) he must have had an appointment early today to get the gerbil removed from his behind.

CrazyMonster

Reaction score
Not sure why anyone evens cares about him or where he is.

The guy is a little *****. What else matters?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
03EBZ06;1760558 said:
This act proves he is a tranny who is still undergoing transformation from a woman to man, still need attach set of balls. :eek: :D
Are you sure he's not transitioning from a man to a woman?;)