Bayless not on First Take *Merged*

Jay-D

Reaction score
Just in case you didn't know.....it's all you people tuning in to his show and talking about him that keeps the idiot on the air.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I feel bad for skippy it takes a real special kind of ignorance to be so totally wrong all the time. Him not showing up is pathetic

Zman5

Reaction score
He's azzz is probably hurting a little from the pounding (both literally and figuratively) he took yesterday.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I woundn't worry about Skip Baseless because unless we win the SB he'll say I told you so.

HanfordDixon

Please, Call Me Shirley
Reaction score
You guys play right into Bayless' hands by hanging on his every word. True, he's an idiot, but he's a famous idiot.

Rich and famous because he says things that pisses guys like you off. Then you live for days like this when you think Skippy is eating crow.

Skip is laughing all the way to the bank. Days like this let him know that he's still relevent. He's still popular. He's still earning massive face time.

I'm sure he doesn't even believe half of what he says anyway. So your taunts are useless.

The best thing you can do to rid the world of Skippy is not listen. Not watch. Not discuss.

JPM

Reaction score
Zman5;1761079 said:
He's azzz is probably hurting a little from the pounding (both literally and figuratively) he took yesterday.

Now that's funny !

zeromaster

Reaction score
That's like telling a group of people to boycott something for what may be a completely valid reason. How often have you seen that happen?

Humans are fascinated by noise, and Bayless is as noisy as an empty gourd.

bags

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;1761087 said:
I woundn't worry about Skip Baseless because unless we win the SB he'll say I told you so.

I always tell people skip is like a meteorologists who after saying it's going to rain for 10 weeks says, "I've been telling you for weeks, months, years it was going to rain, and I was right." when it finally rains after 9 weeks and 6 days of glorious sunshine.

thescarface1989

Reaction score
Jay-D;1760904 said:
Just in case you didn't know.....it's all you people tuning in to his show and talking about him that keeps the idiot on the air.
http://i81.***BLOCKED***/albums/j223/thescarface1989/worth.jpg

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
Hostile;1760519 said:
Crow has been known to cause severe nausea.

Crow is also rumored to be a powerful anti-venom against closet homosexuality. In Bayless' condition, that could be fatal.