Be honest

Phoward12

Reaction score
How many of you woke up this morning and actually had to say thank you to the Washington Commanders?

Well, whether you want to say it or not, we accept your thanks;) Beating Philly is always sweet, watching their fans going down the exits with their tails between their legs. It's up to you guys to take care of business next week. Of course, I hope you don't, I'd rather see Tampa go, but I wouldn't expect any less from you guys either.

Good luck, no injuries.

Daudr

Reaction score
Phoward12;2518827 said:
How many of you woke up this morning and actually had to say thank you to the Washington Commanders?

Well, whether you want to say it or not, we accept your thanks;) Beating Philly is always sweet, watching their fans going down the exits with their tails between their legs. It's up to you guys to take care of business next week. Of course, I hope you don't, I'd rather see Tampa go, but I wouldn't expect any less from you guys either.

Good luck, no injuries.

I watched the game and said thank you while it was on. I was cussing you guys out though because you were damn sure trying to give it away.

dcjules

Reaction score
my attitude changed dramatically afer the Birds lost yesterday, I took that loss Sat night with me to bed, kept it all day, even a TB loss didnt help, but when the Birds loss, the sun finally came out!!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I never say "thank you" to any Commander fan! What? You think I'm stupid?

I did say "thank you" to McChoke though...

Haley94

Reaction score
Yes and no. To be honest, I think McNabb will play better against us with no pressure. If the Eagles are playing for something, let the puking begin.

Phoward12

Reaction score
Daudr;2518832 said:
I watched the game and said thank you while it was on. I was cussing you guys out though because you were damn sure trying to give it away.

Oh, believe me, I know. I'm a season ticket holder, I was there screaming my head off to stop playing prevent defense. For Christ's sake, we held them to 3 points for 57 minutes playing a standard 4-3 and dropping people into protection. Why change anything? But no, we had to start rushing only three.

Skins fans never seem to have it easy at the end of games, what with our largest margin of victory in any of our 8 wins being 8 points. But I'll take the win and the chance to make Eagles fans cry.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Phoward12;2518827 said:

Good luck, no injuries.

I was rooting for the Skins as I always do when a Skins win would benefit the Cowboys. Do you think the Commanders will clear the bench in the last game to see some of the young players?

Phoward12

Reaction score
lurkercowboy;2518887 said:
I was rooting for the Skins as I always do when a Skins win would benefit the Cowboys. Do you think the Commanders will clear the bench in the last game to see some of the young players?

It would probably make sense to do so, at least a little bit, since our game with SF has no bearing on anything. If nothing else, get the young receivers out there and get them a little time. Portis may want to play and see if he can reach 1,500 yards, but if he limps at all, I say yank him.

I'd keep Campbell in, the last thing I want is to see Brennan go in, complete one pass, and suddenly have to listen to the morons in our fanbase who think he's the savior of our team. The only other person I can think of off the top of my head is that we should play Rinehart, our 3rd round OG/OT pick from the last draft. I'd like to see him get a few plays under his belt; he's been inactive most of the year. We're going to need to know soon whether or not he can step in at LG/RG.

zeromaster

Reaction score
Phoward12;2518827 said:

Good luck, no injuries.

Way too classy.
:lmao:

Happy holidays.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very cool OP. I'll admit to being Zorny for a few minutes there on Sunday.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
Actually, the Commanders beating the Eagles didn't do a thing for the Cowboys. Either way, the Cowboys would have had to beat the Eagles.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2519131 said:
Actually, the Commanders beating the Eagles didn't do a thing for the Cowboys. Either way, the Cowboys would have had to beat the Eagles.

Exactly, why thank them for something they are supposed to do anyway.

If we need to thank anyone - it's San Diego.

adamc91115

Reaction score
Honestly... Yes, I did say a "thank you".

Being from around Philly I root for just about anyone who plays them, unless it hurts the Cowboys playoff chances. Its so sweet listening to them cry after a loss like this, definitely took some sting out of that Saturday night loss. I don't think I'd be able to listen to them if they won yesterday.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
5Countem5;2519139 said:
Exactly, why thank them for something they are supposed to do anyway.

If we need to thank anyone - it's San Diego.

No need to thank San Diego. I think it should be thanks enough for them to have the possibility of winning their division at 8-8 and hosting the Colts the following week. It's sad really.

Although, it should be a lot of fun watching that game as the last regular season game of the year. NBC lucked out big time with this game.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2519215 said:
No need to thank San Diego. I think it should be thanks enough for them to have the possibility of winning their division at 8-8 and hosting the Colts the following week. It's sad really.

Although, it should be a lot of fun watching that game as the last regular season game of the year. NBC lucked out big time with this game.

Agreed...

I don't really think the Philly loss helped at all. They were gonna bring their Agame either way...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Countem5;2519232 said:
Agreed...

I don't really think the Philly loss helped at all. They were gonna bring their Agame either way...

B+ game. I'd rather face them with no chance at the post-season on their minds, which will likely be the case for a late game, won't it?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2519131 said:
It put the Eagles in almost certain elimination from the playoffs. I'd rather meet up with a team that is thinking about heading on vacation the next day rather than fighting for playoff spot.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2519270 said:
It put the Eagles in almost certain elimination from the playoffs. I'd rather meet up with a team that is thinking about heading on vacation the next day rather than fighting for playoff spot.

I think the desire to take Dallas out will be strong...

But you are probably right.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
theogt;2519270 said:

There is a reason why the Cowboys lost to the Steelers and Ravens (and played both of those teams tough).

There is no excuse or reason why the eagles lost to the Commanders...that is why they are essentially eliminated from any playoff hope. Because of this, I have no worries about the Cowboys going into Philly and winning this game...none what-so-ever.