Be honest

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Phoward12;2518827 said:
How many of you woke up this morning and actually had to say thank you to the Washington Commanders?

Well, whether you want to say it or not, we accept your thanks;) Beating Philly is always sweet, watching their fans going down the exits with their tails between their legs. It's up to you guys to take care of business next week. Of course, I hope you don't, I'd rather see Tampa go, but I wouldn't expect any less from you guys either.

Good luck, no injuries.

no i woke up and said "damn it...i have to shovel again" i hate snow.:bang2:

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2519131 said:
Actually, the Commanders beating the Eagles didn't do a thing for the Cowboys. Either way, the Cowboys would have had to beat the Eagles.

Thank you, I was like "am i missing something?!" Dude, your Commanders victory meant NOTHING. Tampa losing to San Diego meant EVERYTHING.

I was watching that Commanders-Eagles game and I could not care less who won, I just wanted them all to get jacked up.

The embarrassing thing is, there are any number of Cowboys fans on this thread who actually believe the Commanders victory helped us. Wake the F up, people.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
5Countem5;2519293 said:
I think the desire to take Dallas out will be strong...

But you are probably right.

Either way, if we lose THIS game, I can go into the offseason knowing full well we had all the chances in the world and just weren't good enough.

I keep trying to convince myself that if only we can make the playoffs, we'll show the world just how talented we are. If we lose THIS game, in the words of Parcells...

...you're only as good as your record. And I'll be happy to admit we were nothing more than a marginally above-average team.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I thanked the Commanders because you have no idea how bad it will be this week on the Eagles from both their Fans and WIP, If Tampa wins at 1:00, I think the Eagles might just roll over, we might even see Kevin Kolb.

adamc91115

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2519346 said:
I thanked the Commanders because you have no idea how bad it will be this week on the Eagles from both their Fans and WIP, If Tampa wins at 1:00, I think the Eagles might just roll over, we might even see Kevin Kolb.

See, you know what I'm talking about :laugh2:. You feel my pain when they win.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Hey! I wonder...if the Cowboys do become the 6th seed in the playoffs, do you think Jerry will order some

6TH SEED PLAYOFF tee-shirts?

:laugh2: :laugh2:

How embarassing is that?!!

Phoward12

Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2519131 said:
Actually, the Commanders beating the Eagles didn't do a thing for the Cowboys. Either way, the Cowboys would have had to beat the Eagles.

Please ignore Tom, nothing to see here.

Tom damn you, you are ruining my fun here.;)

Boysboy

Reaction score
Phoward12;2518827 said:
How many of you woke up this morning and actually had to say thank you to the Washington Commanders?

Well, whether you want to say it or not, we accept your thanks;) Beating Philly is always sweet, watching their fans going down the exits with their tails between their legs. It's up to you guys to take care of business next week. Of course, I hope you don't, I'd rather see Tampa go, but I wouldn't expect any less from you guys either.

Good luck, no injuries.

I only root for 2 teams on game day-Dallas, and whoever plays the Eagles.

With that being said-at season's end, if the Eagles come up short, at the very least-I'm satisfied.

Yes-I was ESTATIC when the Skins won, and gave them and their fans a BIG Thank You! :)

Boysboy

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2519346 said:

Remember all those Eagles fans coming in here smack talking once the Chargers took a 10 pt lead in the 1st half against the Bucs? Funny how they thought the Skins AND Us were going to be a walk in the park for them, until...:lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Phoward12;2519431 said:
Please ignore Tom, nothing to see here.

Tom damn you, you are ruining my fun here.;)

Well, if nothing else...you are a cool Commander fan, and, I was rooting for your team because I absoutely LOVE to watch McDone get punked!

Portis is a great back...poor bastid! He's all beat up, yet he still tries!

However, no thanks for me...you are still my enemy!

Now...got lost! ;) :D

OK..fool, "thanks"....

;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Phoward12;2518827 said:

Good luck, no injuries.
I did. I also predicted you'd win the game. You were due.