Be kind to Romo week

rgirard

Reaction score
:gent: article came out yesterday ... just spreading the love :)

Dallas Cowboys' quarterback Tony Romo has had it rough lately. Perhaps you've heard about it. It's all over the news when the Cowboys win, or when they lose, and invariably either the accolades or the axe will fall upon Romo. But does he really deserve it?

"Of course!", "Yes!", "Darn right he does!" Unless you are more objective and admit that he is not the only imperfect player on the team. Nevertheless, what good does it do to complain?

Maybe it makes you feel better. Screaming and shouting may be a good stress reliever. Perhaps you should take a permanent marker and write "Tony Romo" on one of your pillows, toss it in the middle of your bed, then close the door behind you so there are no eye-witnesses. Neighbors, friends, and family can only guess at what happens next. Once you clean up the foam, feathers, and saliva, you may see clear to realizing this very important point:

Tony Romo needs our support.

to see the rest: http://www.examiner.com/x-25060-For...ture-Examiner~y2009m10d7-Be-kind-to-Romo-week

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I'm all in support of Romo finding another Job, and he can take Garrett and Wade Philips with him and I'll throw in jerry Jones

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The Quest for Six;2999942 said:
I'm all in support of Romo finding another Job, and he can take Garrett and Wade Philips with him and I'll throw in jerry Jones

Thats what I am talking about.

I would rather have John Kitna playing the rest of the year than Tony Homo playing ever again.

And I would rather have Campo running the Offense and Defense than Garrett or Wade ........

And I would rather have one of those 5 year old Jones brats from the pizza commercial running the team than Jerry.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
No way, no how this is all on Romo. It's a shame that writers and fans hold a QB 100% accountable the second the ball leaves his hands.

Many a slip twixt a cup and a lip................

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I love me some Romo, so much I bought my better half a white Romo jersey.

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
zrinkill;2999952 said:
Thats what I am talking about.

I would rather have John Kitna playing the rest of the year than Tony Homo playing ever again.

And I would rather have Campo running the Offense and Defense than Garrett or Wade ........

And I would rather have one of those 5 year old Jones brats from the pizza commercial running the team than Jerry.

yes, campo... Cuz the secondary is doing so well huh. Hes the one losing all these games.

You r a worthless quitter. People like u is why society is so fat and lazy. You r so quick to blame someone. You never made anything of your life, who r u to judge? I hope u get a disease and quit on your life eeyore, im tired of your comments.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
ROUSH8692;3000110 said:
You r a worthless quitter. People like u is why society is so fat and lazy. You r so quick to blame someone. You never made anything of your life, who r u to judge? I hope u get a disease and quit on your life eeyore, im tired of your comments.

You must be one of those blind koolaid drinking homers who support the team through good times and bad.

What a joke ...... real fans give up when they are 2-2 ..... how bout you get a clue.

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
zrinkill;3000117 said:
You must be one of those blind koolaid drinking homers who support the team through good times and bad.

What a joke ...... real fans give up when they are 2-2 ..... how bout you get a clue.

Lol...

never give up. Ive waited ten years for a team half this good. I just cant give up after sticking with it so long.

Sticking through the Quincy Carter times and not quitting! Things can be much worse. Times are hard but trust me we will get there. Hopefully this year, but if not, Ill be watching next year too. Dont give up.