Be on the lookout for

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Terrell Hudgins WR elon 6'2 236 lbs.

394 catches
5,2220 yards
51 TD's.

Averaged atleast 1000 yards per season for four years. Destroyed a lot of record at the WR position. Could be a great late round addition.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3117664 said:
Terrell Hudgins WR elon 6'2 236 lbs.

394 catches
5,2220 yards
51 TD's.

Averaged atleast 1000 yards per season for four years. Destroyed a lot of record at the WR position. Could be a great late round addition.

I dunno, while you might be able to get separation playing Presbyterian, Wofford and Samford running a 4.68 40, will you be able to do it against NFL DBs??

With his computer numbers, he might make a decent receiving TE in the pros, but I don't see him making it as a WR...

The Realist

Reaction score
silverbear;3117739 said:
I dunno, while you might be able to get separation playing Presbyterian, Wofford and Samford running a 4.68 40, will you be able to do it against NFL DBs??

With his computer numbers, he might make a decent receiving TE in the pros, but I don't see him making it as a WR...

See Delani Walker.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;3117739 said:

That's the same thing they said about Anquan. Emmitt's 4.7 was also way to slow for the RB position. He speed leaves you something to be desired but I think he'd be an interesting late round or UDFA pick up.

silverbear

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3118123 said:
That's the same thing they said about Anquan.

Uhhhh, getting it done at Florida State is a LITTLE different from getting it done at might Elon... which renders your feeble comparison invalid...

He speed leaves you something to be desired but I think he'd be an interesting late round or UDFA pick up.

As a TE... there's no way he'll be able to get consistent separation from NFL DBs as a WR...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;3119014 said:
Uhhhh, getting it done at Florida State is a LITTLE different from getting it done at might Elon... which renders your feeble comparison invalid...

As a TE... there's no way he'll be able to get consistent separation from NFL DBs as a WR...

Na I brought up Anquan because of his slow 40 speed. But it must be nice to argue with me for the sake of arguing.

silverbear

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3119361 said:
Na I brought up Anquan because of his slow 40 speed. But it must be nice to argue with me for the sake of arguing.

And I made the point that your argument is invalid, because one player comes from a very big time program, and produced at that level, while the other comes from a very, very small program...

Also, most folks who follow the draft know that Boldin was at less than 100 per cent when he posted those 40 times, and that in reality he's more like a 4.55 40 type...

Guess you don't know as much about the draft as you so desperately want us to believe you do...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;3133022 said:
And I made the point that your argument is invalid, because one player comes from a very big time program, and produced at that level, while the other comes from a very, very small program...

Also, most folks who follow the draft know that Boldin was at less than 100 per cent when he posted those 40 times, and that in reality he's more like a 4.55 40 type...

Guess you don't know as much about the draft as you so desperately want us to believe you do...

Got any proof to back those claims of him being less than 100%? Fact remains that Boldin ran a 4.72 in his 40 yard dash. He transitioned to the NFL just fine. Yeah one did come from a big time program while the other a small school however the numbers he has put up is enough to warrant a look late round. I'm not projecting this guy into the 2nd. I said watch out for him and his 40 time is around the same as Boldin's. So what I'm saying is don't write him off because of his lack of speed because guys get it done with out having the fastest 40 time. 40 times are sexy but they don't make or break the WR position. Most of the things you're saying are the same thing that were being said about Boldin.

silverbear

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3133170 said:
Got any proof to back those claims of him being less than 100%? Fact remains that Boldin ran a 4.72 in his 40 yard dash. He transitioned to the NFL just fine. Yeah one did come from a big time program while the other a small school however the numbers he has put up is enough to warrant a look late round. I'm not projecting this guy into the 2nd. I said watch out for him and his 40 time is around the same as Boldin's. So what I'm saying is don't write him off because of his lack of speed because guys get it done with out having the fastest 40 time. 40 times are sexy but they don't make or break the WR position. Most of the things you're saying are the same thing that were being said about Boldin.

I remain stunned by your abject cluelessness...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3133170 said:

Boldin ran his 40 with a pimp limp.....the dude was hurtin and still went out and performed.

silverbear

Reaction score
Biggems;3136408 said:
Boldin ran his 40 with a pimp limp.....the dude was hurtin and still went out and performed.

If DaBoys had bothered to check the facts, he'd already know that... and if he thinks that Boldin only runs a 4.72 40, he's beyond help...