BEARS & FINS TONIGHT

HITBYROY31

Reaction score
Does Anyone Know If Ronnie Brown Or Cedric Benson Have Signed Their Deals Yet?

I Hope So.
If Not I Guess I Will Look Forward To Watching Hutch Light Up The Skies For Da Bears!!!! Ha

mullet

Reaction score
you will see neither Cedric or Ronnie. Both are still holdouts.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Ricky "No Shoes" Williams, this should be good.

LSUAmy

Marcus Spears' #1 Fan
Reaction score
I'll be watching, just to see how Saban does. At first I was SO angry when he left (mainly b/c he ruined our Christmas party!), but I've recovered and moved on with my life, ha.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I can't wait to see football so I'll be watching too.

Be interesting to check out Miami w/ RW.

Wonder if Philly would trade Westbrook for Ricky Williams.

Kilyin

Reaction score
First decleater of preseason, Urlacher took Feely's head off.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I'm just suprised that it took Al Michaels until just past the 12 minute mark in the 2nd quarter to find a way to make a negative remark about the Cowboys. He had to add "to beat the Cowboys" to his remark about Montana.

blindzebra

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
I'm just suprised that it took Al Michaels until just past the 12 minute mark in the 2nd quarter to find a way to make a negative remark about the Cowboys. He had to add "to beat the Cowboys" to his remark about Montana.

He also ran down Hutchinson's history and left out his two years in Dallas too.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Hutchinson looks nothing like he did in Dallas. He reads blitzes and adjusts, checks down, makes some good reads, even did a spin move to avoid a sack, and got the ball off. What the hell?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Well, its the 2nd-3rd stringers of the 2nd worse team in the league.

kmp77

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Hutchinson looks nothing like he did in Dallas. He reads blitzes and adjusts, checks down, makes some good reads, even did a spin move to avoid a sack, and got the ball off. What the hell?

And he'd be doing better tonight if his guys would you know....catch the ball. I just hope the same thing doesnt happen to henson...if he doesnt show enough now, we'll send them on their way.

NYCowboy22

Reaction score
Hutch does look solid, he is throwing bullets but his recievers are dropping everything. Dont let the stats fool you.

Kilyin

Reaction score
This is crazy, Hutcher is out there tearing it up. He might take Grossman's job... if he can continue.

kmp77

Reaction score
Hmm, the defender just grabbed the guy from behind via the collar...he let go once it slowed the receiver up. Is that still illegal?? Or do you have to bring them down by the collar??