Bears/Commanders thread

InTheZone

Reaction score
When do they go to Haskins? I mean if they lose next week, they are at 0-4 then playing New England so 0-5
They wont have anything to lose, but Haskins is going to be making defenses look like the legion of boom.

Carson

Reaction score
They wont have anything to lose, but Haskins is going to be making defenses look like the legion of boom.

Agreed.

I mean if you’re in playoff contention, you may prefer the vet.

But at 0-5 they play the Dolphins. Would be a great game to make the switch

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
but they dont score.Scoring defense is the **** just ask Rod

Yes. They don't score, however, they scored enough to beat us in the divisional round last year. Also, we have played against teams that average less than 15 points. I don't really like playing into the "We played weak teams" argument, however, the case is true when it comes to the defense. We let these "weak teams" score more than they usually do on us. Our new offense bailed us out. The defense let Kenyan Drake run all on them, just wait til Kamara and Green Bay pass/run all over us. The defense will sadly be exposed.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
A tale of 2 weeks! Khalil Mack vs Commander line and Demarcus Lawrence vs Commander line a very noticeable difference in talent not as noticeable in pay

Let’s hope that teddy bridgewater feels like case Keenum on Sunday night
Cool story ... so Khalil Mack had off season shoulder surgery this summer and missed all of training camp too ?

Now I’m not saying Lawrence has Mack’s talents or skills but I think a bit too much is made over his play the first three games while playing into game shape .. but all is good
Let’s hope Lawrence starts to earn that check in New Orleans along with the rest of the defense

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Agreed.

I mean if you’re in playoff contention, you may prefer the vet.

But at 0-5 they play the Dolphins. Would be a great game to make the switch

Would be a great game because both team knows whomever wins will drop to 2nd in the draft order, so you will see all kinds of highlight reels with laughter on ESPN.

starfan1

Reaction score
Cool story ... so Khalil Mack had off season shoulder surgery this summer and missed all of training camp too ?

Now I’m not saying Lawrence has Mack’s talents or skills but I think a bit too much is made over his play the first three games while playing into game shape .. but all is good
Let’s hope Lawrence starts to earn that check in New Orleans along with the rest of the defense
Cool yes! True yes! And yes let’s see what happens in NO