Bears just returned a missed FG for a TD

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
108 yd Return...

From the espn chat..

JOHN HASSAN - HQ HOST: Bears returned a FG 100 yards for a TD.
Dan (Brookfield, WI): MISSED FG RETURN VASHER!!!
JEREMY GREEN: How about that return in the Bears game. Great coaching job by Lovie to have a guy back their on the FG attempt.
Jeremy (Lowell,IN): OMG TD Bears OMG OMG
Ian (Auburn, CA): OMG...missed FG returned for TD!! 108 yds
Sean (Miami): Thats commong practice on long field goals
CHRIS BERMAN: Not returning it for a TD.
BRYAN PENNINGTON (ALBUQUERQUE, NM): I CANT BELEIVE THAT RETURN!!! WOW!
Andre (Brazil): Vasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johnson (bristol,ct): reminds me of what the ravens did a few years ago with ed reed being back on the FG attempt
JEREMY GREEN: We were just talking about it but the remove is divided on whether it was Reed or McAlister.

scottsp

Reaction score
Thought I just heard that is the longest play ever in the league. Can anyone confirm this?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SupermanXx said:
um, is that THE Chris Berman?

if so, how do you chat in there?
Every week they have a game day chat that starts at 10cst.

Starts w/fantasy and then when the game starts all the espn analysts are logged on w/Jeremy Green (Denny Green's son) handling most of the questions..

Generally, Irvin, Jackson, Young, Berman and Green are on the early games.. They don't comment as much in the late games. They don't comment NEARLY as much as last year...

just go to the espn.com nfl page and click on Primetime HQ. It's incorporated with their gamecast...

BTW, I'd heard that it was a NFL record.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Reed's was 107 yds so yes it's record but you should see the wind playing havok on kicks. Chicago lined up for about a 20 yd fg and it was on line then the winds blew it straight right.

scottsp

Reaction score
Yeah, I was watching it for a bit. That kick looked oddly familiar. Hmmm....where have I seen that before...

Ohhh yes. Anytime I hit the golf course.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Reed's was 107 yds so yes it's record but you should see the wind playing havok on kicks. Chicago lined up for about a 20 yd fg and it was on line then the winds blew it straight right.

I saw that......that was unbelievable.. :eek:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Every week they have a game day chat that starts at 10cst.

Starts w/fantasy and then when the game starts all the espn analysts are logged on w/Jeremy Green (Denny Green's son) handling most of the questions..

Generally, Irvin, Jackson, Young, Berman and Green are on the early games.. They don't comment as much in the late games. They don't comment NEARLY as much as last year...

just go to the espn.com nfl page and click on Primetime HQ. It's incorporated with their gamecast...

BTW, I'd heard that it was a NFL record.

where is the primetime HQ link on the front page?

rysko

Reaction score
yeah im watching the 49ers bears game just because of the wind making for some funny plays

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5 said:
where is the primetime HQ link on the front page?
it's on both the front page and the espn nfl page.

on the front page right under the plummer story there's a link for Chat: PrimeTime HQ

on the nfl page it should say PrimeTime HQ: Chat and follow all the action...

A red blinking Live should be next to each link.

I think it's a java thing, so it's not going to have a special link other than accessing it from espn.com

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
it's on both the front page and the espn nfl page.

on the front page right under the plummer story there's a link for Chat: PrimeTime HQ

on the nfl page it should say PrimeTime HQ: Chat and follow all the action...

A red blinking Live should be next to each link.

I think it's a java thing, so it's not going to have a special link other than accessing it from espn.com

Ok I found it how long does it take your messsage to show up after you post it? BTW I am John cartwright from Dallas if you see it lol

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5 said:
Ok I found it how long does it take your messsage to show up after you post it? BTW I am John cartwright from Dallas if you see it lol
well it's a moderated chat w/thousands of people trying to post. so it's no sure thing that your comment will get posted.

My suggestions are either be a lil clever, informative, suck up to the analysts, or when all else fails, complain... :)

But I'll be on the look out for you...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
well it's a moderated chat w/thousands of people trying to post. so it's no sure thing that your comment will get posted.

My suggestions are either be a lil clever, informative, suck up to the analysts, or when all else fails, complain... :)

But I'll be on the look out for you...

haha thanks WG I will keep that in Mind, what name are you using on there?