Bears Pass Rush

perrykemp

Reaction score
I've had a chance to watch the Bears last two games -- they have a very good pass rush -- easily the best the Cowboys will have faced so far this season.

It's going to be challenging to say the least.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I can see a lot more two TE sets next week, to help with protection. Our O-line is ****ing horrible right now...

reddyuta

Reaction score
two bad offensive lines with good defenses,the difference might be Cutler.If he can get rid of the ball quickly like he did last time again then we will be in trouble.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
perrykemp;4746940 said:
I've had a chance to watch the Bears last two games -- they have a very good pass rush -- easily the best the Cowboys will have faced so far this season.

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt their pass rush is any better than the Giant's.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I really think our pass rush will give all kinds of fits for Cutler. Hopefully resulting in some INT's for our secondary.

mldardy

Reaction score
reddyuta;4746952 said:
two bad offensive lines with good defenses,the difference might be Cutler.If he can get rid of the ball quickly like he did last time again then we will be in trouble.
No the difference is we aren't going to late that happen again because we don't have Wade as our head coach, d-coordinator, Brooking and James as our linebackers and Newman as one of your corners.

Ren

Reaction score
The Bears have similar problems with their OL, I would honestly rather have a bad OL and face their pass rush then face Ware with a bad OL

Diogenes

Reaction score
perrykemp;4746940 said:

If the Bears pass rush is as good as you say, it will at least be good practice for when we travel to Baltimore. Romo is going to wake up with night sweats the night before that game.

Kalyan

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;4746977 said:
I really think our pass rush will give all kinds of fits for Cutler. Hopefully resulting in some INT's for our secondary.

We have a pass rush? It is just Ware and teams have found to neutralize him by have a rb/TE in the flat that he has to be aware off or if it is mobile qb, he will have to contain the edge, so he can only do bull rush keeping contain at the same time.