Bears Release Kyle Fuller

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...0210318-pl7xbnf7djhmnku4kvnokfbrcq-story.html

In a surprising move, the Bears have released Kyle Fuller. Another player from Chicago that I want us to sign! He's a monster of a CB!!! Come on Jerry! Please get him!! He faced off well against Amari when we played Chicago. I'd love to see him with a star as well.

He's going to get offers far in excess of what Dallas can pay him. Little chance Jerry can get him, don't care how good of a salesman he is...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He's going to get offers far in excess of what Dallas can pay him. Little chance Jerry can get him, don't care how good of a salesman he is...

I'd normally agree, and I saw he and Denver were in talks. However, with the cap being down and likely to explode next year and the year after even more, I could see Jerry talking him into a 1 or 2 year deal allowing Fuller to hit the market in a year or two and really cash in. Especially if he can show that he was part of a turn around of what was one of the worst defences last year. If that happens, his market value would explode. Meanwhile, it'd cost us nothing in comp picks, and we'd likely cash in with a 3rd round pick for him when his contract expires. If I'm Jerry, that's the pitch I'm giving Fuller, and I'm not getting off the phone until Fuller says yes.