Bears shopping Alex Brown

lkelly

Reaction score
Skins might offer their entire draft next year for him.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
The Patriots just gave up a 5th rounder in 2010 for him, followed by their 3rd in 2012 for LaDanian Tomlinson

:banghead:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1479748 said:
The Patriots just gave up a 5th rounder in 2010 for him, followed by their 3rd in 2012 for LaDanian Tomlinson

Are you serious... :eek:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1479761 said:
Can he cover the 30 yd slant? :laugh2:

360bgPowder-Blue-Navy.jpg

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1479774 said:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Oh lighten up HH31

Perhaps I should try a username change. Something like....

SomewhatHeavyHittaWithAPseudoSensitiveSide31

:D

montgod

Reaction score
smarta5150;1479765 said:
I would have took a chance w. Moss for a 4th.

You obviously haven't looked at his salary... This is a Cowboys forum, not a Commanders forum. :D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
montgod;1480077 said:
You obviously haven't looked at his salary... :)

1 year left, right?

And we would have had room?

Still not seeing a risk if I really know the answers to those 2 questions.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
smarta5150;1479765 said:
I would have took a chance w. Moss for a 4th.

why? Owens is a betetr player than Moss right now, and there's nothign wrong with Glenn either

Moss' skills have eroded alot, although I'm sure the excuse fest for him being mediocre next yr will be running rampant after the season...Michael Smith shouldve just proposed to Moss on live TV today...they couldve had a dual wedding...him and Moss, Mort and Vick

David

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
dbair1967;1480081 said:
why? Owens is a betetr player than Moss right now, and there's nothign wrong with Glenn either

Moss' skills have eroded alot, although I'm sure the excuse fest for him being mediocre next yr will be running rampant after the season...Michael Smith shouldve just proposed to Moss on live TV today...they couldve had a dual wedding...him and Moss, Mort and Vick

David

Becuase I had Moss and Owens co-exist in my Madden franchise, duh.

Honestly, I'm not mad or disappointed we didnt make the deal, just thought it was a good move by the Pats.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1479748 said:

And the Pats would get it.........don't laugh :starspin

montgod

Reaction score
smarta5150;1480080 said:
1 year left, right?

And we would have had room?

Still not seeing a risk if I really know the answers to those 2 questions.

Actually, he had about two years left at $20million. So, I didn't want the Boys to go the Skins route in overpaying each and every wr on the roster instead of addressing other needs.

Although, I just read today that somehow the Pats had him restructure to the point where he might only make like 3.5mil this year or something!?!?!? It's almost like teams want the Pats to win with these type of deals!!

In the end, there is no way that Moss would be on the same team with TO and we all know Jerruh would never second guess himself in going back and getting Moss after he passed him over in the draft, especially at Moss' age and Dallas having a new coaching staff.

Even though I think the Pats are STACKED this year, there is a part of me that questions whether or not they truly will be successfull when their two starting wrs are... weedheads. Who knows, it seems like a change of scenery to a championship caliber teams has changed players to the better.