*****Bears Vs Panthers*****

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
This should be a very interesting game.....as far as I am concerned...flip a coin.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Man that was a quick 7......Smith does it again

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
Smith never did that to us....:laugh2:

Ain't that the truth. It was like he disappeared after the first half against us. :lmao:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Ain't that the truth. It was like he disappeared after the first half against us. :lmao:
That shows how much closer we are at having an unstoppable defense than the bears.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
This is going to be a slaughter, I just feel it coming on.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Man this makes me sick. The colts and Patriots are out now out for the AFC, its possible that Denver will be playing in the SB. A team that we should of beaten if we had a kicker.

The teams remaining in the NFC, we beat Carolina, lost to Seattle because of our kicker. We were a kicker away from possibly contending for a SB this year.
Sigh............:bang2: :bang2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
kojak_DD said:
Man this makes me sick. The colts and Patriots are out now out for the AFC, its possible that Denver will be playing in the SB. A team that we should of beaten if we had a kicker.

The teams remaining in the NFC, we beat Carolina, lost to Seattle because of our kicker. We were a kicker away from possibly contending for a SB this year.
Sigh............:bang2: :bang2:
That what I was thinking. Next year we should go undefeated. I'm serious....

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
That what I was thinking. Next year we should go undefeated. I'm serious....

Well I am all for that. But I will settle for the playoffs and anything less than that will bea failure and BP should be fired immediately.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
The Bears defense is unreal. They are so quick to the ball...

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
And some people think Charles Tillman is better than Newman? Tillman gave up a bunch of long touchdowns this season and has been torched by Smith for 106 yards and a touchdown in the FIRST QUARTER today.

JPM

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
And some people think Charles Tillman is better than Newman? Tillman gave up a bunch of long touchdowns this season and has been torched by Smith for 106 yards and a touchdown in the FIRST QUARTER today.

Everyone on another team is better than his counterpart on Dallas.
You should know this....;)