Video: Beast DT we need to get in here Instant Top 5 DT in the league

CB61

Reaction score
This guy is good for 2 wins a year. That wouldve gotten us into the playoffs this year. With numb nuts gone bring him back Jerry. We need him here. Only 26 still too!

The I agree with you this guy was an animal when he played and when he didn't get to the quarterback he was about as disruptive as u can get which would open up options for other lineman

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats lazy! What other things has he done that has gotten him in trouble since he's been here? Only suspensions are over weed. Nothing else. Pure LAZINESS on your end.

On his end? Who was so "lazy" that he couldn't even bother to show up for work? Who was so "lazy" that he chose to smoke weed all day rather than have an NFL career?

I find it to be a funny hypocrisy that someone advocating David Irving would lack the awareness to refer to someone else as "lazy".

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Where I agree on all of your points. Losing guys like Hyder, Covington and Collins don’t phase me. I’d rather move on and improve.

Don’t forget we have Jalen Jelks as well

We'd like to move on and improve, but we're going to need bodies again, and Hyder and Covington were good value. Stick with the devil you know, while trying to upgrade.

Jelks has not played a snap yet. Didn't even make the 53 this year. People are hopeful about him, but I wouldn't bank on him even being rotational.

CB61

Reaction score
This guy is good for 2 wins a year. That wouldve gotten us into the playoffs this year. With numb nuts gone bring him back Jerry. We need him here. Only 26 still too!

I just looked up what he was doing these days only information I can find was from back in June he was at Cowboys mini camp to visit actually in town to visit with a lawyer for his child custody case but he said he's done with football may consider XFL because of less restrictive playing rules but done with the Cowboys but admire Jerry Jones for the help you gave me

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Weed was only a part of it. He didn't want to play football

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For all this talk about needing defense in the next draft, how are they going to fix the no scoring TDs in the red zone which is the biggest problem this team has. The defense has held opponents to reasonably low scores in several games, it’s the offense that can’t put TDs in the board to win games.
My problem with the defense isnt so much how it is right now, it has more to do with how many peoples contracts are up this and next offseason

But I do think we need to seriously consider a legitimate TE in the first 3 rounds too. Jarwin is a nice receiver, but you are telegraphing a pass play with him on the field. That really hurts you inside the 5

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

David Irving is a stone out loser that pissed away a pro bowl caliber career because he is a lazy piece of garbage that would rather smoke dope.

We dont need losers like that. Sad you would even think that.

Creeper

Reaction score
There is no denying Irving had talent. If he was motivated he really could have been something. But its clear Irving did not have his heart in football. He didn't work at it or care much for it. Too bad, but without that desire to play, he would be just as he was, undependable.

I have no idea what he is doing now, but he sounds like a decent kid. I wish him the best. He could have hung around just to cash a pay check.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

With him and Gregory coming back we will go from being the HOTBOYZ to the WEEDBOYS......

visionary

Reaction score
For all this talk about needing defense in the next draft, how are they going to fix the no scoring TDs in the red zone which is the biggest problem this team has. The defense has held opponents to reasonably low scores in several games, it’s the offense that can’t put TDs in the board to win games.

get a real TE and that will change

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Randy Gregory and David Irving should of just stuck with pain pills and alcohol... much much better option than weed.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
We needed a true nose tackle for four seasons maybe even five. You can’t win in this league if you can’t shore up the middle on the defense

Sure you can. Ask Rod. He is the greatest don’t you know.

conner01

Reaction score
FuH4Yd5.gif
So sad because the kid can play but getting high was a bigger priority
Sadly he could have made enough to have bought a lifetime supply in just a few years

kskboys

Reaction score
On his end? Who was so "lazy" that he couldn't even bother to show up for work? Who was so "lazy" that he chose to smoke weed all day rather than have an NFL career?

I find it to be a funny hypocrisy that someone advocating David Irving would lack the awareness to refer to someone else as "lazy".
David Irving is a stone out loser that pissed away a pro bowl caliber career because he is a lazy piece of garbage that would rather smoke dope.

We dont need losers like that. Sad you would even think that.
Yup, pretty much.

Irving is a waste. What shocks me is that someone even thinks about him any more.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Irving gone wasn't a Garrett thing. It was more of an NFL substance abuse thing like Randy.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We can always count on fans to have worse ideas than Jerry...

ESisback

Reaction score
Thats lazy! What other things has he done that has gotten him in trouble since he's been here? Only suspensions are over weed. Nothing else. Pure LAZINESS on your end.

Maybe, but Glimm has a point. Some of these guys are just dumpster fires, weed or not!