Beat the Falcons and we're automatically in playoffs!

Frozen700

Reaction score
yea say what u want...."no win is guarenteed" and all that other crap....

but if we beat the falcons were def going to the playoffs....i dun see mr.pansy man garcia beating us....and the detriot who?...get real..i have confidence in my team despite an embarrasing lose....and 2 idiot safties..1 thats a LB trying to play safety...and the other is just Goofy as they come at safety,running into his own players..bad angels..tripping..just goofy as hell.

but yea.....GO COWBOYS!!! Falcons are going down.....usually a loss like this would ruin my whole entire week..but i think this is wat we needed to knock us back into the real world...n we still lead the division so need to get all stressful.....:D

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Haven't you been reading these threads?

There's no point in trying to win the division or make the playoffs. It's time to tank the season, get a higher draft pick, fire all of our coaches, get new players, change all of our schemes and rebuild this flaming pile of dung we're trying to pass off as an 8-5 team. We'll be lucky if we win another game. Ever.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
They are on a roll. The Falcons & Eagles are playoff contenders. They should be taken very seriously. They get back on track against Atlanta, maybe throw a shutout. These teams will not lay down. This season is looking too much like last year.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
No win is an easy win anymore. Our defense is too unpredictable. Will the real Cowboys defense please stand up!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
idk bout atlanta, which team will show up for them. philly and detroit should be wins. this was such a tough loss though:eek::

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Garland powerplay;1225252 said:
It sure started out good w/ that long run.
yeah it did. julius finally showed up and what did coach do? he stopped feeding him the rock. what has the world come to?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
also warrick dunn and that norwood kid got hurt today. so keep an eye on that.

cowboyz

Reaction score
atlanta is taylor-made for the cowboys def, no long balls, not much passing really, they just run the ball and the 3-4 is perfect against the cut blocking

Reaction score
Clove;1225243 said:
No win is an easy win anymore. Our defense is too unpredictable. Will the real Cowboys defense please stand up!

I think the real defense did stand up last night.

A bunch of gutless cowards with no will to win.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
This defense was shreaded last night. I was very scared of the screen plays that New Orleans would utilize, and sure enough, they killed the defense with them.

Dallas's defense played back because they were scared of the deep ball. And N.O. killed us underneath. Then when they drew us in, they killed us deep. It was pathetic.

And what little pressure we got on Drew Brees ended quickly as we became very passive in our defense, getting no pressure.

I hope Dallas is ready to contain Michael Vick. But after last night, I don't see how they can.