Beebe will become the new leader of the Cowboys and will be a 1st ballot HOF player

lk8701

Reaction score
Beebe is capable of changing the culture of the Cowboys immediately. He will hold his complacent and pampered teammates accountable. Not only will he become the new leader of the Cowboys and will be a 1st ballot HOF player but he will become the President of the United States post retirement.

starfan1

Reaction score
hadnt seen you in awhile and this is your return to glory? Beebe is a good pick and most fans are going to be happy with him

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Beebe is capable of changing the culture of the Cowboys immediately. He will hold his complacent and pampered teammates accountable. Not only will he become the new leader of the Cowboys and will be a 1st ballot HOF player but he will become the President of the United States post retirement.
I like it.

plasticman

Reaction score
Beebe will be labeled a colossal bust and he will be out of football by the end of the 2025 season.

Twenty years later, he will be found by Where Are They Now, living under a bridge with his best friend Mazi... a stray cat he picked up somewhere along the way..........or not.

If I had the ability to predict the future of an NFL rookie, I would be Jerry's friend and the 2nd wealthiest person in the organization....but I still wouldn't be GM.

Jarntt

Reaction score

That's just a ridiculous statement. Why does he need to wait until he retires to be President? Once he hits the age requirement he's a shoe-in and yes he will still be playing at 35. He will probably also be head coach and owner at that point

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm going to run out and get some Cooper BB's right now.
For Cowboys and country :flagwave:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully, time will prove this prophecy right. Meanwhile, let's file this latest proclamation within the 'Hold Your Horses There Pardner! Whoa Nelly!' folder.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He’s a rookie.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He will be the permanent face of the franchise and make the fanbase forget about Staubach, Lilly, Manster, & the Triplets. He will lead the Cowboys to more Super Bowl wins than Tom Brady. He will rescue babies from burning buildings, and defeat the Taliban single handedly - literally, because he will do it with one hand tied behind his back.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I am going to wait until at least preseason before putting him in the Hall of Fame but love your conviction.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Deuce Vaughn is actually a 4th grader. Although running behind Cooper Beebe he was able to run for 1600 yards. The power of the Beebe.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Also Trey Lance will become our starting RB and run for 1400 yards and 15 TDs.
There's no way he's getting 15 TDs, I'll give you the 1400 yards but Zeke will be our goalline back and steal all the credit and get the TDs like last time with Pollard.