Beebe will become the new leader of the Cowboys and will be a 1st ballot HOF player

DandyDon52

Reaction score
There's no way he's getting 15 TDs, I'll give you the 1400 yards but Zeke will be our goalline back and steal all the credit and get the TDs like last time with Pollard.
yeah I hate when coaches do that. I remember parcells, doing that.
Jones could run 95 yds to the 1 and parcells would pull him and put barber in to score the td.
At end of year barber had 12 or more tds, which made him look better than jones and better than he was.

Then murray would get the team inside the 5, and then they run the pass plays, then mainly the fade to dez.
Cowboys then and now often prefer to score td with a pass instead of a run.
But if they want to make elliot look better than he is he will get carrys inside the 5.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Beebe is capable of changing the culture of the Cowboys immediately. He will hold his complacent and pampered teammates accountable. Not only will he become the new leader of the Cowboys and will be a 1st ballot HOF player but he will become the President of the United States post retirement.
Wow....who he gonna have introduce him into the HOF, i wonder.. The question i also have is will Jerry put him in the ROH before or after his HOF induction? Dammmmm ,.. so many questions...not enough answers. :muttley:

_sturt_

Reaction score
I agree with the intended sarcasm of the OP... feels like too many are too embracing the optimism around Beebe. Optimism is good. But so is realism. There's a balance.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's no way he's getting 15 TDs, I'll give you the 1400 yards but Zeke will be our goalline back and steal all the credit and get the TDs like last time with Pollard.
1st off he was joking, 2ndly you say it like its a bad thing. We're finlly gonna score inside the 5 again.

Jayinem

Reaction score
1st off he was joking, 2ndly you say it like its a bad thing. We're finlly gonna score inside the 5 again.
Ok did you seriously think I thought Trey Lance was going to rush for 1400 yards and score 15 TDs? I was joking as well geez.

I advise you to slow down and read before you react, read then react

:facepalm:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Oh I dunno who about we see him play before following the hype train to Canton? Maybe we are stretching to find some positive out of this mess, and I am all for it, but I think we need to pump those brakes just a tiny bit before pulling out of the station

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Beebe is capable of changing the culture of the Cowboys immediately. He will hold his complacent and pampered teammates accountable. Not only will he become the new leader of the Cowboys and will be a 1st ballot HOF player but he will become the President of the United States post retirement.
Geez….all that just because he was a good college lineman? I’ll be happy if he can simply fortify the interior of out OL as the starting center, but first, he has to play better than Hoffman.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Ok did you seriously think I thought Trey Lance was going to rush for 1400 yards and score 15 TDs? I was joking as well geez.

I advise you to slow down and read before you react, read then react

:facepalm:
So many incredibly stupid posts are made here that you really need to label sarcasm when you use it