Been a member for quite some time

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll beg in the differation upon yer' opined inputted view, for I shall lay claim as for indeed the greatest of all compiled prosed verse in the English language ,was a little ditty composed by none other than my great great grand uncle Melonfeud, wanna' hear it? Cuz' here's how it goes: There once was a man named McBass,who had two balls made of brass, when he "clanged" them together, they played stormy weather,,, and lightening shot straight from his *$$

o_O
I detest this high brow bilge banter from a bunch of intellectuals.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WHY!?!?!?!?! couldn't we have gotten poetry like that in school? I feel under educated.
You'd be better educated if you'd had to sit in the boys bathroom stalls. It was prose to soothe the savage beast, which actually was breast, and we had some drawings of those too. As well as the names and numbers of every girl who turned me down. I had one of those stamps made "For a good time call _______________". If they'd held me back a grade, I believe every girl with good judgment would have been on that wall.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You'd be better educated if you'd had to sit in the boys bathroom stalls. It was prose to soothe the savage beast, which actually was breast, and we had some drawings of those too. As well as the names and numbers of every girl who turned me down. I had one of those stamps made "For a good time call _______________". If they'd held me back a grade, I believe every girl with good judgment would have been on that wall.
You dawg, you.