Been gone awhile

wxcpo

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop by and say hey to all. I have been gone awhile thanks to Hurricane Katrina and the work she did on my neighborhood down here in southern Mississippi. Our house actually came out fine, but my neighbors around the corner lost everything. I have been busy helping a friend rebuild his house after losing eveyrthing in his downstairs thanks to 3 feet of water inside.

I can only use the internet while at work because there are still trees and powerlines down in my neighborhood and things are moving along very slowly. One good thing though is my cable company was too slow to get me back on cable so I made the switch to Direct TV and got the NFL Sunday Ticket so now I will be able to watch all the Cowboys games.

Continue to keep those affected by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in your thoughts and prayers and if you have donated time, money or anything else thank you.

1fisher

Reaction score
wxcpo said:
Just wanted to stop by and say hey to all. I have been gone awhile thanks to Hurricane Katrina and the work she did on my neighborhood down here in southern Mississippi. Our house actually came out fine, but my neighbors around the corner lost everything. I have been busy helping a friend rebuild his house after losing eveyrthing in his downstairs thanks to 3 feet of water inside.

I can only use the internet while at work because there are still trees and powerlines down in my neighborhood and things are moving along very slowly. One good thing though is my cable company was too slow to get me back on cable so I made the switch to Direct TV and got the NFL Sunday Ticket so now I will be able to watch all the Cowboys games.

Continue to keep those affected by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in your thoughts and prayers and if you have donated time, money or anything else thank you.

welcome back!!!

Hurricane Katrina + pitiful play from the COwboys = terrible times.... God bless you!

Mansta54

Reaction score
Good luck and God Bless you and your family and friends.. Hang in there:)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome back WXCPO. Good to see you've come through half way intact. I cheer your efforts and will do what you ask of me. I will keep mindful of Katrina and her ugly little sister Rita.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
welcome back bro. i hope things get back to normal as soon as possible. easier said than done....... but words are no good for you and the thousands that had to go through that horrible storm.

lane.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Good to have you back. I think everyone from this forum has returned safely.