Beer prices per NFL Stadium

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’ve attended over 300 games in my lifetime and never purchased a beer .

Most of my life we couldn’t purchase beer at Cowboy games.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Punish beer drinkers while the real drunks sneak in the little airplane size bottles of hard liquor and buy a soft drink to mix it with. You see them in garbage cans throughout.

Edibles are the key to substitute for absurd beer prices.

stiletto

Reaction score
Sorry you are missing out. Im a bourbon man....still very much love my beer.

I drink GOOD beer. Chimay, Great Lakes Elliot ness....just to name a couple for reference.
I'll drink a beer once in awhile if I'm out. Too many calories though so I try to avoid it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know what?

It was $8.50 when they opened Jerry world in 09.

All in all, $9.50 ain’t bad.
I was going to post something similar. Not too bad for Jerry World. And has not gone up much at all.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Damn. I remember when you could get a case of Old Milwaukee for the price of one beer in Philadelphia.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Looking at those in attendance there, the Eagles concessionaires could probably serve the fans anti-freeze instead of beer and they wouldn't notice the difference.
16.9 oz. bottle of water is $6.50 at the Linc. You may not bring in your own bottle of water, unopened or otherwise. Cash is not accepted. Might as well have a beer.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
This is why I prefer to watch at home.. better seat, drink all the beer I want, better food, free parking, easy access to restroom and can shut it down at halftime when Dak is on another deer in the headlights day.

MS17

Reaction score
16.9 oz. bottle of water is $6.50 at the Linc. You may not bring in your own bottle of water, unopened or otherwise. Cash is not accepted. Might as well have a beer.
We all remember the infamous jail installed at Veterans Stadium (1971-2002) for unruly fans. The Eagles took the jail with them to Lincoln Financial in 2003, and closed it after 2 years. Officials say fan behavior improved and the jail and court wasn't needed after that.
Go figure. Maybe Lincoln Financial just sells their fans watered down beer.