Beer sucks....

Hoov

Reaction score
Thats a personal oppinion, i almost never eat dinner without a beer or wine.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Its true. Just doesnt taste good at all.

That is downright un-american... I almost slipped and hit the "Ban User" button when I read your post... :D

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Stop drinking the Budweiser or Coors stuff and you'll think differently. Drink something like Guinness, Samuel Adams, or Oatmeal Stout. I drink those for the taste.

joseephuss

Reaction score
jacs said:
Tequila does a body very good :D

I don't like the taste of beer or wine(red or white). My friends just tell me that I just haven't had good beer or wine, but I remind them that I have tried the swill that they drink.

Now Tequila is very good as well as bourbon, rum and vodka. Not all together mind you. Okay, maybe sometimes mixed together.

trickblue

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Stop drinking the Budweiser or Coors stuff and you'll think differently. Drink something like Guinness, Samuel Adams, or Oatmeal Stout. I drink those for the taste.

and for you low-carbers... Rolling Rock Green Light is unmatched in taste...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I don't like alcohol.......I like the smell but the taste is like earwax........I guess it's an aquired taste.....

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I don't like alcohol.......I like the smell but the taste is like earwax........I guess it's an aquired taste.....

you hate alcohol and yet you drink earwax? *** is up with that?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Its true. Just doesnt taste good at all.

ON THE NOSEY.

And I've tried...oh how I've tried...

Gimme Gin any day of the week...

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Beer sucks? Gin is better?

Man, I don't even know what to say. I am so disappointed in you two.

Beer is the nectar of the gods.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
junk said:
Beer sucks? Gin is better?

Man, I don't even know what to say. I am so disappointed in you two.

Beer is the nectar of the gods.

Man, I don't even know what to say, either.

In order for you to be disappointed, you had to have some level of respect for us to begin with.

Do you SEE what beer does to your brain!? :D

trickblue

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
ON THE NOSEY.

And I've tried...oh how I've tried...

Gimme Gin any day of the week...

There is a mod tribunal taking place even as we speak concerning your un-american hate for beer...

Beer is America... the Cowboys are America... hate beer... hate America's Team... you have sunken lower than any human I know of Juke... I will pray for your misguided soul...

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Man, I don't even know what to say, either.

In order for you to be disappointed, you had to have some level of respect for us to begin with.

Do you SEE what beer does to your brain!? :D

That is a good point, I guess you couldn't drop much lower in my estimation. :D

I know what beer does to your brain. It kills brain cells, however, that can be a good thing.

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
trickblue said:
There is a mod tribunal taking place even as we speak concerning your un-american hate for beer...

Beer is America... the Cowboys are America... hate beer... hate America's Team... you have sunken lower than any human I know of Juke... I will pray for your misguided soul...

I'll drink to that....

sapphire%20gin%20.jpg

trickblue

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Three things to mention:

Crown Royal

Rush

Shania Twain

Nuff said. ;):D

ummm... re-evalute your priorities... :D