Beer sucks....

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
trickblue said:
ummm... re-evalute your priorities... :D

Oh...there was no order, I meant for them to be combined.

Drink some CR, listen to Rush.....well....figure out the last one.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Oh...there was no order, I meant for them to be combined.

Drink some CR, listen to Rush.....well....figure out the last one.

We haven't forgotten about Bryan Adams yet you bastid. He still plagues our prosperous dreams.

And I agree, I don't like beer either. Don't really drink much but when I do, it's usually a mixed drink of some type.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
What, not a single mention of Jack Daniel's?? I have fallen in amongst heathens...

The true conoisseur of Jack Daniel's prefers the green label over the black... you know you've found a superior bar when the bartender tells you "why yes, we DO have Green Label"...

Here endeth the lesson... out next class will cover the virtues of a fine anejo, and why you never, EVER drink one of those with the salt and the lime...

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
I didn't like beer when I was younger either but would drink it at parties because that would be all there was. Usually something disgusting like Milwaukees Beast. After a while you start to develop a taste for it.

Now I love beer. Shiner, Newcastle and Red Stripe are my favorites.

I am also a fan of Bloody Mary's made with Grey Goose or Belvedere, or Bloody Maria's with Hornitos. A good dirty vodka martini is another fav. Never could stomach gin.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I don't like beer either.......it bloats me.......I'll stick to my Gin and Tonic.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I don't like beer either.......it bloats me.......I'll stick to my Gin and Tonic.

G&T with Pea Salad...

Almost Pea Salad day btw CBZ... ;)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
image002.jpg

mmmmm mmmmmm good!!! :D