Before anyone says we will suck this year

NickZepp

Reaction score
Jacksonville was 12-4 last year and is a pretty decent team. We may have more talent but Jacksonville is decent. They have probably one of the 5 best front 7s in the NFL. They aren't a bad team. We just got beat for 3 quarters today. Hopefully we can take some things and go on.

We've had worse starts to the season in the past and had very good teams. 93 we got blown out by Washington and lost a close one to Buffalo the next week and we were okay that season. We can't panic over losing a close one on the road this early in the season.

Mansta54

Reaction score
We are gonna be fine.. Its waaaaaay to early for all this noise..

NickZepp

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
this was not a close game...they dominated us

I agree they dominated us for 3 quarters. But it was still a 7 poing game and we had the ball with a minute to go to tie it. On the road it's tough to win any game. We have a pretty good team this year.

NickZepp

Reaction score
On another note I wish we would start a season at home instead of on the road. It seems like every year the last 3 or 4 years we've started the season in someone elses house.

Eddie

Reaction score
Sorry guys, the excuses are long gone. We've been through all of them.

So-and-so is a great team, so-and-so is a contender, we only lost to so-and-so by (fill in the blank) points.

Same old excuses. I'm sick of them.

If we're supposed to be an elite team like I kept reading this board use, then we should have beat them ... not the other way around.

No more excuses. I've heard them for 10 years already.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
NickZepp said:
I agree they dominated us for 3 quarters. But it was still a 7 poing game and we had the ball with a minute to go to tie it. On the road it's tough to win any game. We have a pretty good team this year.

The late TD was erroneus and if you seriously thought we had a chance to go 80 yards w/ no timeouts, terrible Oline play, and bledsoe struggling...you have much more faith than me to put it simply. Look how many yards we had from the end of the 1st quarter through most of the 4th...what was it like 70? it was pathetic

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
Future 585 said:
this was not a close game...they dominated us

The yardage was just about even. They did not dominate, 3 turnovers and penalties at the worst times gave them the game.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Eddie said:
Sorry guys, the excuses are long gone. We've been through all of them.

So-and-so is a great team, so-and-so is a contender, we only lost to so-and-so by (fill in the blank) points.

Same old excuses. I'm sick of them.

If we're supposed to be an elite team like I kept reading this board use, then we should have beat them ... not the other way around.

No more excuses. I've heard them for 10 years already.

I don't make excuses. We just got outplayed the last 3 quarters. We deserved to lose. But it's just one loss. We'll probably have a couple more this season.