Before you leave....think

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/michael_silver/08/19/silver.to.haley/index.html

Ok, Let me start off by saying that all this crying about not being a Cowboys fan anymore because of TO, is just plain stupid. If you say, as some are, that you have been a die hard fan for many, many years then I challenge you to look within yourself and attempt to gauge your feelings when Charles Hailey, signed with the team, or when Deion Sanders signed with the team.

I can already picture the responses to this question "well, they did not tear a team or two appart." You are correct Deion did not, however he did celebrate many times in our endzone after picking off a Cowboys passers pass. Now, onto the second individual I mention Mr. Hailey. In fact Charles Hailey did tear the 49ers apart. I have posted the link on top of the page for you to read and share your thoughts.

I will cut & paste some info I feel is important to my topic for those who are unable to follow the link.

"How did he accomplish his objective? Let's just say Haley made T.O.'s recent run of misbehavior look like that of a fiendish frat boy. Or maybe a frat-boy analogy does apply to Haley's behavior. To paraphrase a line from Animal House, his acts were so perverse and grotesque that decorum prevents me from listing all of them here.
Because I covered the 49ers as this was going down, I was treated to some mighty graphic tales in the midst of Haley's summer of discontent, several of which involved bodily excretions. Most famously, there was a post-practice incident in which Haley decided to turn the car of Tim Harris -- the similarly gifted pass rusher whom the 49ers had acquired the previous season -- into a makeshift urinal. Stunningly, Harris objected, resulting in a physical confrontation between the two men.

When Haley, the following afternoon, did something even more disgusting in a defensive-line meeting, Seifert reached his breaking point. Get rid of him, he and general manager John McVay agreed, and they set about trying to unload him to the highest bidder.
Unfortunately for the 49ers, that bidder turned out to be the Cowboys."

Were you a Cowboys fan when Hailey signed? Are you still a Cowboys fan? Why cry about TO? How some tend to forget the past....