Beginner artist - My Furry Drawings - Cowboys related

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So, as many of you know by now, I'm a furry. I've recently taken up learning to draw since Wednesday. So, if you lot don't mind, I'd like to share the art that I've done with my fursona and the Cowboys. I've got quite a bit more, but, as it relates to the Cowboys in keeping with this forum, I shall post my Cowboys related art here.

Here is the first drawing I did on Wednesday:

EUsxQ-dXQAIgp00

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Keep practicing Furboy. It takes time to get good at anything worth while, but the process is fun. My avatar is an oil painting I did of the 2nd coming of Christ.

It really is. And I've been drawing the fursonas of other furries too haha. I think I'm only allowed to post Cowboys related ones here. I can Pm you the other art I've done if you want. You did a great job with that avatar!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
So, as many of you know by now, I'm a furry. I've recently taken up learning to draw since Wednesday. So, if you lot don't mind, I'd like to share the art that I've done with my fursona and the Cowboys. I've got quite a bit more, but, as it relates to the Cowboys in keeping with this forum, I shall post my Cowboys related art here.

Here is the first drawing I did on Wednesday:

EUsxQ-dXQAIgp00
Wow ! Rusty you are a man of many talents !