Being real about the qb

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So basically you know you’re being unrealistic, cool...
Don't know how the expletive you got that from me telling you to do a simple google search. You're posting on here I'm sure you have access to a search engine. I swear y'all dudes have more emotions and non sensical arguments than some of these women I've talked to smh.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
One of the WORST analogies posted. Obviously so much more goes into finding your soulmate that we shouldn't be discussing that here.

Dak is certainly good enough to win a championship. Not by himself since the Brady/Rodgers are unicorns. If Dak is in New England does anyone have a doubt that NE continues to win championships? So if he can do that in NE does that qualify him as Franchise QB then?

Also you are assuming if you let Dak walk you can dial 1800-findaQB to get yourself a Brady or Rodgers or even Mahomme with certainty within next 3 years. Will you bet your life savings on that?

We all know what has been holding back this team. Management and coaching. Those two things are the constant over past 10+ years and we continue to get the same results. That's definition of insanity.... doing the same thing and hoping for a different result.
One of the BEST analogies posted ever. Spare me all your knight shinning armor bs after about what it takes to find a relationship buddy. The point is the same no matter how you want to put it. If you think Dak is soooo awesome you're not used to expletive.

All this fantasy if he was in NE mumbo gumbo spare me. He's not he's in Dallas so let's speak on the facts and that's Dak isn't good enough for this team. I'd love to be wrong but this guy is the same average smooth talking QB that gets y'all giddy still over 2016.

I'm not assuming anything Dakaholic. I've said many times probably even in this thread you have to risk messing up aka picking a bust to potentially get better. Don't see how the hell that is some dial a QB up. I'm just not afraid like y'all are that if we let Smith Jr walk we can't find equal or better. Hopefully sooner than later but if it takes some time so be it because Dak isn't special enough as a QB to me to just not try to improve the position when the chance arises. Y'all dakaholics act like I said get rid of him now.

I won't disagree with management and coaching holding this team back but average QB play is holding us back too. When everything has to be perfect or this guy can't function he's just not that good no matter what you or anybody else says. You can't do it all by yourself but if you're a better player you can take over some of the time. I think Dak might have like 2/3 of those games in his career passing the ball.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I am absolutely not a Dak promoter at all. Do you trust this FO to find anyone else? Dak was the 3rd or 4th choice in 2016. If Romo didn’t get injured so frequently the prior years we don’t even draft a QB. We have gotten more than our investment in Dak. Hire some real personnel people and find the next QB. I agree paying Dak as a top 5 guy is a mistake but if we decide to keep him he will get paid like Wentz and Goff.
Let him walk... as long as we have this front office we are not winning.
The FO isn't going anywhere so unfortunately I have to trust them. I can agree with getting some real personnel people but I'm being realistic enough to know that isn't happening. I know he will get paid like Goff and Wentz but I think the Cowboys should do him like Wash did Cousins.

FTWayne

Reaction score
Everything and everybody has to be at their best for Dak to shine. Darnold was the only thing different on the Jets. He made a 0-4 team better, but our guy needs everybody and everyone to be at their best game for him to win. smh.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everything and everybody has to be at their best for Dak to shine. Darnold was the only thing different on the Jets. He made a 0-4 team better, but our guy needs everybody and everyone to be at their best game for him to win. smh.

And to boot, he wants top 5 QB cash.
Hey, Dak don't let the door hit you in the @@@......

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Don't know how the expletive you got that from me telling you to do a simple google search. You're posting on here I'm sure you have access to a search engine. I swear y'all dudes have more emotions and non sensical arguments than some of these women I've talked to smh.

U have no argument. Zip it kid...

btcutter

Reaction score
One of the BEST analogies posted ever. Spare me all your knight shinning armor bs after about what it takes to find a relationship buddy. The point is the same no matter how you want to put it. If you think Dak is soooo awesome you're not used to expletive.

All this fantasy if he was in NE mumbo gumbo spare me. He's not he's in Dallas so let's speak on the facts and that's Dak isn't good enough for this team. I'd love to be wrong but this guy is the same average smooth talking QB that gets y'all giddy still over 2016.

I'm not assuming anything Dakaholic. I've said many times probably even in this thread you have to risk messing up aka picking a bust to potentially get better. Don't see how the hell that is some dial a QB up. I'm just not afraid like y'all are that if we let Smith Jr walk we can't find equal or better. Hopefully sooner than later but if it takes some time so be it because Dak isn't special enough as a QB to me to just not try to improve the position when the chance arises. Y'all dakaholics act like I said get rid of him now.

I won't disagree with management and coaching holding this team back but average QB play is holding us back too. When everything has to be perfect or this guy can't function he's just not that good no matter what you or anybody else says. You can't do it all by yourself but if you're a better player you can take over some of the time. I think Dak might have like 2/3 of those games in his career passing the ball.

I was not a Dak supporter even toward end of last year. But what I saw was a QB that was improving year after year on his weaknesses (1st year- dink and dunk can't throw seam route or deeper balls, 2nd yr holding ball without awareness leading to unnecessary sacks and fumbles, 3rd yr much better intermediate and deeper throws with awareness but now taking little too many chances/still need to improve on accuracy). I've seen enough to believe that he help us get to a championship with good support. Is he Brady or Rodgers? Nope. They are unicorns which I think you are looking for. BTW, both Rodgers and Brady were opportunistic draft picks and not sell out your future to pick them. If we have similar opportunity we should do the same. I wouldn't pass an obvious upgrade at QB if it's available.

You are too emotional and blinded by your own opinion that you are not objectively evaluating the player.

I thought we couldn't do worse with the JJ running the front office. I was wrong. I am glad they are instead of you.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I was not a Dak supporter even toward end of last year. But what I saw was a QB that was improving year after year on his weaknesses (1st year- dink and dunk can't throw seam route or deeper balls, 2nd yr holding ball without awareness leading to unnecessary sacks and fumbles, 3rd yr much better intermediate and deeper throws with awareness but now taking little too many chances/still need to improve on accuracy). I've seen enough to believe that he help us get to a championship with good support. Is he Brady or Rodgers? Nope. They are unicorns which I think you are looking for. BTW, both Rodgers and Brady were opportunistic draft picks and not sell out your future to pick them. If we have similar opportunity we should do the same. I wouldn't pass an obvious upgrade at QB if it's available.

You are too emotional and blinded by your own opinion that you are not objectively evaluating the player.

I thought we couldn't do worse with the JJ running the front office. I was wrong. I am glad they are instead of you.
I really wish y'all would stop with the I'm emotional because I don't agree with your bs trope. Its very tiring. If you're emotional about this issue then I'll be emotional otherwise expletive out here with that lazy stuff.

Like I've told another poster if y'all see improvement from Dak y'all need y'all's eyes checked. You wouldn't pass up an upgrade opportunity (IMO there is no such thing as obvious unless you're getting a rare stud FA QB) but on my butt because I said they should do the same? You have the nerve to post about emotions blinding someone smh. In a few years you won't be glad they are instead of me.