Belgian Malinois

Doomsday101

Reaction score
was around them in the army....don't want to be on there bad side. amazing animals.

True but they are both very loving towards family and friends but as you said would not want to be on their bad side. High energy though and make sure I spend time with them outside to burn off that energy. I also have a golden retriever and it took a couple of days but they all get along very well with each other

DBOY3141

Reaction score
True but they are both very loving towards family and friends but as you said would not want to be on their bad side. High energy though and make sure I spend time with them outside to burn off that energy. I also have a golden retriever and it took a couple of days but they all get along very well with each other
i've heard that as well. have not see it personally. beautiful dogs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
i've heard that as well. have not see it personally. beautiful dogs.

They actually showed up at my house as I was working on a fence. I checked to see if they were chipped at the vets office and posted that I had found them in hopes the owner would claim them. After a couple of weeks and knowing they have been seen roaming the streets for a few weeks by people in my community I choose to keep them. The younger one is constantly getting in trouble but there was no way I would going to send them to the pound or separate them.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
They actually showed up at my house as I was working on a fence. I checked to see if they were chipped at the vets office and posted that I had found them in hopes the owner would claim them. After a couple of weeks and knowing they have been seen roaming the streets for a few weeks by people in my community I choose to keep them. The younger one is constantly getting in trouble but there was no way I would going to send them to the pound or separate them.
your a good man. I have 3 rescues...my wife would like 50....lol.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I posted an animated gif recently showing one run up a tree to the point he was upside down to grab something out of the tree.

giphy.gif

nobody

Reaction score
Seems to be that you'd need a very special fence to keep these dogs in your yard since they defy gravity.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Gators are pretty awesome dogs.
On the one hand, Gators can't run up the side of the house.
On the other hand, given the cost of Gator handbags, if Your pet Gator sadly passes away, at least it pays for it's own funeral.
Guess You've gotta decide which is more important to You, there are no wrong answers, just different preferences.