Belicheat and the Patsies are overrated

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with the OP that the Pats are over-rated. I also agree with the subsequent posters who say they're one of the best teams in football. So far this year, at least, with the teams they've played they don't deserve to be considered one of the best teams ever. And that's how they're generally rated right now. Now, they might get there with Harrison back and Seymour eventually healthy, but they're not there yet.

I think the Colts are more impressive so far, frankly, because they've beaten some good teams. I also give them credit for being the defending champs. Also, I hate the Pats.

Mansta54

Reaction score
The Pats are definately not overrated but they damn sure are BEATABLE and we'll beat them sunday. On D, WP knows how to defend them and our D has been playing great. On O, I see JG attacking their LB's with Witten and hitting JJ and MB3 in the flats with their LB's in coverage.. They can be beat and we'll beat them sunday..

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
yohishimer;1699124 said:
While watching the Pats play the Brownies Sunday, I was wondering why the Pats were getting so much man love from the sports media.

:rolleyes:

What did you think when you saw the cowboys playing the Bills?

Is it not possible that the Pats were looking ahead just like the cowboys were?

Silly thread.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Rack;1699699 said:
:rolleyes:

What did you think when you saw the cowboys playing the Bills?

Is it not possible that the Pats were looking ahead just like the cowboys were?

Silly thread.

:bow: Both teams are very very good, but Moss puts NE way over the top in my book. I'd double him with Reeves and Hamlin and let TNEW cover the other guy, but we won't because we don't swap sides with our CBs. Moss is likely to dominate anyone we put on him, including Newman. We've got to find the best pass rush we've had all year, and our CBs have to control everyone not named Moss.

IN addition to that, our offense needs to put up more first half points and not turn the ball over. I think we need at least 28 to win this game.