Belichick as the HC, Vrabel as DC and Josh McDaniels as OC!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Patriots won their first Super Bowl with Brady being just a game manager. They played great defense , ran the ball, and threw enough to keep the defense off balance. But it was no air attack. I think that’s the kind of offense that might work with a QB like Dak who cannot handle the stress of big games.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can anyone even imagine the Jones boys getting THAT far out of the way?
No and I am not certain how the OP could have conceived the trio scenario as well. Maybe weed was involved.

Reactions: G2

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Yes to bill and Vrabel and McDaniels is the only one I would be opposed to unless Bill is all for it.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Most successful HC of all time with two excellent coordinators he is very familiar with!

What is Jerry thinking? Get rid of McCarthy and Quinn and bring in the 3 WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a no brainer. Belichick and Vrabel get this D to the next level and Dak can just drive the bus!

How are some of you negative fans going to disagree with these 3 WINNERS?
Belichick already pooped the bed with a bus driver at QB.

Reactions: G2

blueblood70

Reaction score
Most successful HC of all time with two excellent coordinators he is very familiar with!

What is Jerry thinking? Get rid of McCarthy and Quinn and bring in the 3 WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a no brainer. Belichick and Vrabel get this D to the next level and Dak can just drive the bus!

Well what is the other seven teams that needed a new coaching staff and a couple others that could have made the change given this goat of a coach and coaching staff was available and not one job was offered to that little group that you just mentioned why is this always a Jerry thing why is this always come back on him something was said in all these interviews to keep Bill Belichick off the sidelines this year.... Apparently he wants far too much money and power and if you seen the cupboards you know the players and the personnel that he left over in New England you might think twice about hey Tom Brady-LESS era for Bill Belichick..

This man assumably wants to buy all the groceries run the whole team he wants the owner to stay out of it and yet tell me how much talent is left in New England over the last three seasons since Brady left? Name all the great players he left the young up and coming personnel? I've never seen this guy be able to pick a wide receiver in the draft let alone other things I think he was great at getting a defense together if he can totally ignore the offense and not worry about the quarterback and know he has that set but what has he done for the NFL's ordinary England lately??!

I'm not saying I didn't want him here what the heck like Jerry's dumb for not doing it well why don't you ask the other teams why they didn't do it some of these hires for head coaches and GM's around the league were head scratchers some of them I've never even heard of some of them were new blood but not Bill Belichick none of them were Bill Belichick..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who is the GM?
Who was the GM for all the other teams that passed on Bill Belichick? I mean literally why does this man not get a job you have to ask yourself what was he saying in these interviews...

Well what is the other seven teams that needed a new coaching staff and a couple others that could have made the change given this goat of a coach and coaching staff was available and not one job was offered to that little group that you just mentioned why is this always a Jerry thing why is this always come back on him something was said in all these interviews to keep Bill Belichick off the sidelines this year.... Apparently he wants far too much money and power and if you seen the cupboards you know the players and the personnel that he left over in New England you might think twice about hey Tom Brady-LESS era for Bill Belichick..

This man assumably wants to buy all the groceries run the whole team he wants the owner to stay out of it and yet tell me how much talent is left in New England over the last three seasons since Brady left? Name all the great players he left the young up and coming personnel? I've never seen this guy be able to pick a wide receiver in the draft let alone other things I think he was great at getting a defense together if he can totally ignore the offense and not worry about the quarterback and know he has that set but what has he done for the NFL's ordinary England lately??!

I'm not saying I didn't want him here what the heck like Jerry's dumb for not doing it well why don't you ask the other teams why they didn't do it some of these hires for head coaches and GM's around the league were head scratchers some of them I've never even heard of some of them were new blood but not Bill Belichick none of them were Bill Belichick..

nalam

The realist
Reaction score

You left out Tom B !

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

There's only one thing missing, a GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Well Dreamer, I've got a jack hammer in the barn that I can loan you to help wake yourself up from this NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN DREAM........LOL!

Forneymike

Reaction score

Mike Vrabel will sit out before taking a demotion