Belichick vs. Brady

Pape

Reaction score
There is no Belichick vs Brady ... not until 2021

BB is running his team as he sees fit; Brady is playing for his, and each has done their jobs in 1 game

Its going to be a long season for the Patriots. Not every opponent is the Dolphins... They have some real hard games this year against some real top flight teams...

As for the Bucs, its going to take more than a few weeks for them to iron out things like protections, getting rid of stupid penalties, work on timing routes, etc... i will say this though - Arians has an undisciplined team, and that has to drive Brady crazy...

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I think one thing that's clear - and Arians has said this a bunch of times - not all of the INTs were the fault of Jameis.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well since people like to say one or the other is more responsible for the Patriots success. I thought it would be fun to keep track throughout the season on who will have more wins. :) I know in the end it doesn't prove anything, but it is fun nonetheless.

Week 1: Belichick 1, Brady 0
:lmao:

Come on now, I think New Orleans is a bit better than Miami. They might even win play in the Super Bowl this year.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Brady is so old that it doesn't matter what happens, short of magically getting ANOTHER ring. His legacy was set in stone after the 28-3 Super Bowl comeback to win in OT. Everything else has just been him making the rubble bounce.