Believe!

I believe,all ways have,always will!!!
This is our year. Go Cowboys, all the way.
Fight, never give up.
 
This forum has become rather sour over the years

True. I remember theebs posting that all over CZ and made his avatar a believe avatar, we never went anywhere. Every Cowboys fan will be sitting at the computer or bar or couch, and rooting for our team to beat Philly. If we make the playoffs, and get past the first round, we can start the believe chants.
 
simple: just believe that this team can do something special

http://i1352.***BLOCKED***/albums/q647/John_Mark_Neeley/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/98DBF1F2-E4B9-4794-8F60-FCCC413E394D_zpswbc4dkua.jpg

Post your believe pics or wallpapers here

#finishthefight

I hate to use words that we have used and failed.

It's just me but I smart going with "The Will"
 
Meh, for a couple games it did.

His fire up huddles seemed to have a negative effect on the team it seemed like every time they showed one prior to a game the Cowboys got beat.
 
His fire up huddles seemed to have a negative effect on the team it seemed like every time they showed one prior to a game the Cowboys got beat.

The one you showed was a win, I believe.
 
The one you showed was a win, I believe.

Regardless if it was a win they were laughable. I think that one was from the Washington game in Dec of 09. I believe he started doing them heading into the Saints game and once the Cowboys got past Philly in the playoffs it was downhill from there. Brooking must have thought he was on to something until the 2010 season arrived which made those fire up huddles look even more ridiculous. Maybe he should have invited Wade to join in and do some belly rolls. lol
 
I don't like mottos. I prefer staying focused, prepared and going into Philadelphia and kicking the crap out of them to put it bluntly.
 
Did someone watch the Peter Pan broadcast on TV last night?

peter.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,728
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top