Twitter: Ben Bass and B. Carr media quotes

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 11m
Brandon Carr on how much Dez has grown since 2012 camp: "Leaps & bounds. The mental side of the game is what he's really honing in on now."
Carr on WRs he'll face this year: "That's what u live for. You live for those games against those WRs you see every time on the highlights."

Tom Orsborn ‏@tom_orsborn 12m
#Cowboys defensive lineman Ben Bass on Crawford's season-ending injury: "Man, when he went down, I almost cried. He’s like a brother to me."
#Cowboys' Bass on his confidence level: "It’s skyrocketed. I'm so much more confident in my ability, the scheme. I'm built to play the 4-3."
#Cowboys d-line asst. Leon Lett on Bass: "I’m impressed with his intelligence. He's a really smart young man. He just picks things up fast.”

Moderately_Askew

Heelsboy
Reaction score
I am so excited to see what Dez does this year.

I really hope everything clicks for Bass this camp so he makes the team and is a significant contributor.

onetrickpony

Reaction score
Huum. Leon Lett, who made two of the biggest boneheaded on-field moves in the history of the Cowboys, says Ben Bass is smart.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for his Mensa application.

links18

Reaction score
Huum. Leon Lett, who made two of the biggest boneheaded on-field moves in the history of the Cowboys, says Ben Bass is smart.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for his Mensa application.

Yeah, that was pretty ironic, wasn't it? :D