Twitter: Ben Bloom out this Sunday

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They just reporting this now cuz I thought he was out all year.

/Sarcasm

GORICO

Reaction score
It's just not our week.

The death blow.

Risen it could be something serious..hope family members are not hurt...the life of NFL coaches is so rigorous somettimes...i bet many marriages suffer...i think Richarrd can fill the billing for a game?...but it seems NFL has figured out our Tampa 2 type defense..actually better players this year on defense and we are worse....that only thing i could attribute it to is we have been figured out?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They shined last year with him.

Riddle me that.

Residual effect from Eberflus? Kind of like it took Wade Phillips at least a season to start breaking down the discipline that Parcells installed.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen it could be something serious..hope family members are not hurt...the life of NFL coaches is so rigorous somettimes...i bet many marriages suffer...i think Richarrd can fill the billing for a game?...but it seems NFL has figured out our Tampa 2 type defense..actually better players this year on defense and we are worse....that only thing i could attribute it to is we have been figured out?

Enough of that, how bout a plat?

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Another thread said he and others have the flu. This is a homecoming game of sorts for Ben Bloom as he is from Wellesley MA. I was trying to get tickets through him actually because my wife teaches in Wellesley and had a connection to him from a former student. But no such luck.

visionary

Reaction score
Just so you know, if someone wants to act like we can get by for week without Ben Bloom you will not be taken seriously.

This is crippling.

I’m pretty sure we can manage to be our average selves for 1 week without him

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Special Teams coach wins the worst coach award!
I am totally digging the caps! That one with the shark is cool as heck.
I would consider trading my Surf Austin cap for it.

And they don't make the one I have anymore!