Twitter: Ben Dinucci on if he has to start next week

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Andy should rest next game.... Cowboys should play this new QB Garrett Gilbert... make him the casualty

cowboyec

Reaction score
Zip? The one that landed in the 3rd row when targeting a wide open receiver?
no...his first completion to Cooper.
but even on the one you referenced...at least he threw it away instead of taking a sack.

superonyx

Reaction score
He has more zip than you saw today.

He was a bit intimidated.

He wasnt great when he had to go to 2nd/3rd reads in college. Having no time today didnt help.
You scouted James Madison’s QB who was a 7th round draft pick and a long shot to ever play a snap in the NFL? I wish I had as much time as some of you.

Carson

Reaction score
You scouted James Madison’s QB who was a 7th round draft pick and a long shot to ever play a snap in the NFL? I wish I had as much time as some of you.

Some of Dukes fans have already lived this life with him.

We don’t want to do it again

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Well, we al need something to hype next week after the YKW we witnessed the last few weeks, esp today

:cool:

Creeper

Reaction score
DiNucci is going to have trouble with the speed of the game at first. That's to be expected. He won't have the time he had in college and he won't be able to run away from tacklers as easily in the NFL. Once he gets a feel for that he will be okay. He is not going to replace Dak but he will be okay. The problem is it may take a year. In the meantime, they need to get Zack Martin back and find a replacement for Steele.