Twitter: Ben Dinucci on if he has to start next week

Mr_437

Reaction score
The Nooch has plenty arm for those who don't know. Good athlete that can run. My concern is his ability to succeed using his 2nd or 3rd read in the progression.

#7 definitely has some "it factor"/swag to him, but we'll see if it translates to something.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He’s going to get demolished by the Eagles D-line. Gilbert. Come on down :(. Though I’m going for the tank, nothing makes me more miserable than an Eagles win, especially against us.

Gaede

Reaction score
Oh he definitely created and had some fun for his 2 completions, 18 sacks, and weird *** chest pass to Zeke.

Point blank, this dude is not good now, and likely will never be

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score

Too bad McCarthy wouldn’t even give the kid a shot. Down 25-3 with 4:55 on the clock and we get two Pollard runs, an incomplete pass and a punt.

McCarthy gave up before the third quarter was over. I don’t think in my 40+ years of watching football that I’ve ever seen that. Not when you’re down by 3 TDs.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Too bad McCarthy wouldn’t even give the kid a shot. Down 25-3 with 4:55 on the clock and we get two Pollard runs, an incomplete pass and a punt.

McCarthy gave up before the third quarter was over. I don’t think in my 40+ years of watching football that I’ve ever seen that. Not when you’re down by 3 TDs.
Agreed, that was a perfect time to get him some passing experience. I don't care if he was sacked 3 times. Wasted silver lining.