Twitter: Ben DiNucci Tweets 10/29

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Since I'm seeing a lot of Ben DiNucci love on the board today (and hate, sometimes our fans are the worst), I thought I'd start a thread with some of the tweets from today. Some interesting things being said.

Let's start with Gallup. Looks like the kid has the arm strength.

.. and according to Jaylon, he has moxy like Romo. And that he has fire in his eyes. "We believe in our brother".

Zeke says Nooch has some s**** to him, whatever that means.

Dak says don't overthink it. Football is football.

If anyone has video of the DiNucci press conference, please post in this thread!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I don't care if he pans out, becomes the next Romo, or even better, I like this kid. I like his swagger and quiet confidence. I wish we were getting to see him in better circumstances. Maybe Martin coming by can buy this kid a little more time to make some plays.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To hell with the other teams, they may have Mahomes, Murray, Wilson, Burrow, Brady and Brees but there's only one "The Nooch".

Got a Happy Days kind of name, dontchyathink? They should play that when he comes out of the tunnel at his first home game.....if he survives this and makes it to the next game. With this OL, I'd have Bloodrock's DOA on hand, just in case.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
This kid is going to tear it up! Oh, yeah...after the game I mean.

After he gets checked by the doctors, he's going to his locker, getting out the playbook and tear it to pieces, thinking to himself, "Oh, hell no...I want out of here, I ain't playing with these losers!"

Plankton

Reaction score
Here's some video of The Nooch preparing for this weekend's game. Please note, he's not in uniform:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
Here's some video of The Nooch preparing for this weekend's game. Please note, he's not in uniform:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Your post picture is going to be my Sunday night as Nooch throws the winning TD to Noah Brown with no time left.

Aftershock

Reaction score
The last time I read positive tweets about this team they were regarding the amazing FA acquisitions we got on defense before the season started.