Bengals "HATE" Thread

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Clove;2306055 said:
I hate it when a team defeats another team, all of a sudden, they've joined our site and hang around until their team gets smashed.

It's trolling, nice trolling, but trolling.

understood....how you been lately?

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2305950 said:
;)
I hate these hate threads.

I don't hate no team whatsoever.

I actually love the Bengals for being fodder for the Cowboys.

I HATE people who hate HATE Threads...

;)

:D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
HighTechDave;2306074 said:
I HATE people who hate HATE Threads...

;)

Oh yeah? I dis-like, with a vengeance, people who dis-like, with a vengeance, dis-like with a vengeance threads........

PC, Baby. PC. :D

HighTechDave

Reaction score
Seven;2306085 said:
Oh yeah? I dis-like, with a vengeance, people who dis-like, with a vengeance, dis-like with a vengeance threads........

PC, Baby. PC. :D

oh yea??? Well your....

never mind,,,, LOL!

:laugh2:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
HighTechDave;2306147 said:
oh yea??? Well your....

never mind,,,, LOL!

:laugh2:

Were you going to say "mother?"
:eek: !!

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I loathe the Bengals because quite often the CBS game here in West Central Ohio. They take up air time for what should be better served for better AFC games.

HighTechDave

Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;2306260 said:
I loathe the Bengals because quite often the CBS game here in West Central Ohio. They take up air time for what should be better served for better AFC games.

dude, love your part of the country. almost moved there to take a highlevel job at NCR back in the HeyDay. thank god I didn't.

but the folks there love their sports. Good people there.

"ANYWHO", go Cowboys

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
I hate the Bengals because a lot of the time when I turn it on FSN they have a show profiling Bengal's personnel. :puke:

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2306273 said:
dude, love your part of the country. almost moved there to take a highlevel job at NCR back in the HeyDay. thank god I didn't.

but the folks there love their sports. Good people there.

"ANYWHO", go Cowboys

Now see if you had moved here perhaps they wouldn't have gone away. Though I'm sure if you were like most back then, you'd have ended up in some capacity at WPAFB.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2306296 said:
I hate the Bengals because a lot of the time when I turn it on FSN they have a show profiling Bengal's personnel. :puke:

Dude, I understand your pain. If its not the Bengals, then its the Reds. The reason to follow the Reds now is gone, but thats another story.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dayton_Cowboy;2306260 said:
Reminds me of the 90's when I lived there.

Every Sunday, the Browns and Bungles were two of the three Sunday afternoon games. :puke:

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2306319 said:
Reminds me of the 90's when I lived there.

Every Sunday, the Browns and Bungles were two of the three Sunday afternoon games. :puke:

I'm hoping to get out just as you did. Though it will probably be a couple of years before that happens. I'm actually looking at the Metroplex, near the TCU campus.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dayton_Cowboy;2306322 said:
I'm hoping to get out just as you did. Though it will probably be a couple of years before that happens. I'm actually looking at the Metroplex, near the TCU campus.
You will sooooooooo love being out of that cold in the winter. I dread going back for Christmas this year. Remember that huge snow two years ago. Yep I flew in town two hours before it started. God that trip sucked. My wife's entire family needs to move.

Speaking of moving, move down there, the Cowboys will be on every week.

Also gives me an excuse to visit Big D more often. :D