Besides the NFL what other sports are you interested in?

cowboybish

Reaction score
Besides the NFL… what other sports are you interested in? I like March Madness but other than that I don’t follow MLB or the NBA or any other sports. What else do you follow?

Centex

Reaction score
I grew up playing baseball so I watched it daily for about 25 years. I backed off for a few years after the Rangers failed World Series. I watch it more again now.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I started to get in to hockey a long time ago then they went on strike and I lost interest. I like to go to a baseball game every now and then but I'll fall asleep watching it on TV. I watch nothing of any other sports.

Jipper

Reaction score
Only other sport is whatever my kids are playing - I find all the professional sports boring and self absorbed...I only watch the cowboys now

Mikexike

Reaction score
Big NBA fan, Sacramento Kings is who i follow since i'm from the area....come to think of it, the kings are kind of like the cowboys but hopefully they keep treading up and not like our boys going all out.

cowboybish

Reaction score
I used to follow boxing in the 70s and 80s. What got me asking the question was a friend texted me last night and said Yankees Win and I thought so what…there's another 150+ games to go.

Hardline

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the Rangers,Stars and Mavs.

I am a bigger fan of college football than the NFL.

csirl

Reaction score
Soccer, motor racing and cycling. Also like winter sports.

John813

Reaction score
NHL. Florida Panthers.
NBA. Miami Heat. solid 3rd place sport.
Used to watch supercross/motocross but lost interest as the TV rights kept changing. That, and Kawasaki let Tomac walk

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
San Antonio Spurs baby!

giphy.gif

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Got into hockey in the mid 90s (Stars) and kinda lost interest when the SC winning generation retired. Got back into it a couple of years ago. They have an exciting team right now and are fun to watch.

Other than that I follow soccer and a little bit of Rally Racing. But I rather like to do sports myself than watch others do it.