Best corners in the League?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Carlos Rogers: 2 INT, 2 passes defensed, 0 TDs

Anthony Henry: 3 INT, 11 passes defensed, 1 TD

Henry also gave up two less TDs

lol im not gonna argue this. i know cornerbacks prob as good as anybody on this board. i dont care what stats you bring but i do know if we could trade henry for rogers right now parcells would in a heartbeat.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
lol im not gonna argue this. i know cornerbacks prob as good as anybody on this board. i dont care what stats you bring but i do know if we could trade henry for rogers right now parcells would in a heartbeat.

someone please call 911, someone this crazy on the street is a danger to society

Jake0

Reaction score
Before his injury Henry was dominant when he was the one getting attacked, he really doesn't get the respect he deserves. I'll keep Henry over an unproven Rogers any day.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
i know cornerbacks prob as good as anybody on this board.

:rolleyes:

You don't even seem to have a firm grasp of the english language, and you expect us to believe you know DBs better than anyone?

burmafrd

Reaction score
Early last season BP called Henry the best player he had on Defense. I will take that over some opinion of someone on this board.

burmafrd

Reaction score
When Henry was healthy, we were giving up nothing between the two of them. Our problem was Keith Davis. and Roy trying to cover for him. When Glenn was in, our trio was the best in the NFL.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
yall overrate henry alot. Its not like he doesnt get beat. He is a solid corner and does good in run support but he isnt in the league of the cbs with physical greatness such as newman,hall,champ,ROGERS,etc.

uhhhh, did you just put Carlos "Toast" Rogers in the same class of CBs with Newman, Hall, and Champ...............:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I don't care what you're comparing, Carlos isn't sniffing that class yet.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
uhhhh, did you just put Carlos "Toast" Rogers in the same class of CBs with Newman, Hall, and Champ...............:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I don't care what you're comparing, Carlos isn't sniffing that class yet.
He said physical greatness.....not talent.

Physical greatness as in athleticism.

Smith22

Reaction score
Rogers was good in college, but he hasn't shown me jack in the NFL so far. Henry >>>>> Rogers easily right now. Not even close.