Video: Best Cowboys franchise TD throw at Washington

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Always wished we had Rocket during the SB years. Would have been the perfect #2 to Irvin

Cap12

Reaction score
Entering today, this has always been my favorite Cowboys at Washington throw.

But look at the accuracy of this throw. Best sign of anything he’s done over the course of these 2 games to show his improvement. Great awareness of putting the ball away from the defender!

I agree. Still, my favorite throw AGAINST Washington (but in Irving) was Longley to Pearson with under a minute left on Thanksgiving '74. I'll never forget that play!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Not directly but alluded....no worries.
It was never alluded. It was a joke to show how silly some people are. I have always cared about wins, not stats. Sorry for the misunderstanding, perhaps I need to explain more next time.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I like my tuna with dolphin
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
* Oh,man! There was a local sports bar/ limited franchised restaurant outfit( that I'm far past being smashed ,as to dredging up it's bean lingo'd seafood name it was called), anyway, I used to take some of my " party playing girlfriends" there to eat& one of em' could "obula" the lingo on the menu& what they were grilling up& damn ner' flipped out/ made a scene:eek::oops::eek:

** I always ordered the 1/4 chicken platter& never looked at the menu,myselfo_O

Beaker42

Reaction score

But look at the accuracy of this throw. Best sign of anything he’s done over the course of these 2 games to show his improvement. Great awareness of putting the ball away from the defender!

He’s still putting it behind guys and turning them around. Happened at least twice today. He puts that one to Gallup toward the goalpost instead of toward the sideline and it’s a TD.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
He’s still putting it behind guys and turning them around. Happened at least twice today. He puts that one to Gallup toward the goalpost instead of toward the sideline and it’s a TD.
At this point complaining about Daks accuracy is expecting him to be video game like which is unrealistic.

I’ve been the biggest Dak hater on here, but this is a night and day different player this year. The TD to Witten and Cooper were also both pin point accuracy. Having to throw to an exact spot. IF, and it’s a big IF, he does this for 16 games and in the playoffs against the best competition, he’s going to be labeled a top 5 QB in the league.

Flamma

Reaction score
That was a beautiful pass by Dak. He's got the confidence and the receivers to match. Should be a fun year to watch.

Also. Gotta love Washington always making Dallas wear Blue. Someone needs to let Washington know those aren't the same uniforms. For Christ sakes already.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Clearly the Aikman throw, the situation alone dictates that Aikman to Rocket was more impressive. However Dak throw was big and got this team going as they beat up on the skins. Dak did not need overtime, he smoked the skins all day. 26 of 30 3 TD passes. As they say on ESPN "Come on Man"

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Now, that's throwing a WR open.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was a beautiful pass by Dak. He's got the confidence and the receivers to match. Should be a fun year to watch.

Also. Gotta love Washington always making Dallas wear Blue. Someone needs to let Washington know those aren't the same uniforms. For Christ sakes already.
No, let them keep deluding themselves, much more fun that way!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
If you want to be technical, Emmitt Smith false started on Aikman's throw. But that was back when the officials cheated in our favor. Lol.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I think Aikman throws the sweetest most accurate passes ever

Gimmie a like if you agree

:cool:

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I’ll never forget that day I was young and pissed took the stand up out at halftime came back just in time for that play. Pops and I were going crazy

I was 8 years old my mom made me go to bed and I thought we lost, found out what happened at HEB the next day.

acenoodle

Reaction score
Here are some others to add to the conversation, but I think Troy wins...

and there are three against the skins here...