Best Dallas Streaming Package?

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I'm getting tired of all the ads, popups, and going stream to stream due to buffering and take downs. I don't do cable TV.

If I just wanted to watch the Cowboys every week, what would be a good reasonable priced streaming service to get to stream to my PC?

I also like top 10 ranked college football but not mandatory..

I only need it for 5 months.

Thanks

Last edited:

J12B

Reaction score
Netflix.

Just kidding.

Only one I can think of is Sunday Ticket but you have to be in an area where you can't get their service.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Use a VPN, set up for canada ip address and sign up for DAZ N. it's 150 can for the year , nfl, prem league, ufc, championship league....

fivetwos

Reaction score
I've been hearing this for years, but this is supposed to open up a bit after the DirecTV exclusive is over with....after this season.

I still put up w them because I want all the games, but they are literally going out of business entirely once they no longer have the exclusive. They are that bad from top to bottom.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I put up with DirecTV for the time being because I can't live without it. That sad part is, even where I live, only around 4 games are not broadcasted locally every year.

Fiance has given me the ultimatum to cancel it after the Sunday Ticket contract is up because I literally only watch live sports and she doesn't watch live tv at all. I did see the thing they're working at with apple tv where you can access only your team's games all year, which is brilliant.

I can tell you that if you buy a quality over the air antenna, you can access some good college football games. I bought the highest rated antenna on Amazon for my garage tv and have no issues getting ABC and some other channels.

HanD

Reaction score
Use a VPN, set up for canada ip address and sign up for DAZ N. it's 150 can for the year , nfl, prem league, ufc, championship league....

I'd get it for UFC but if someone wanted to just watch cowboys they could vpn to a server in dallas and use an app like nbc, foxnow or whatever network is broadcasting cowboys.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I put up with DirecTV for the time being because I can't live without it. That sad part is, even where I live, only around 4 games are not broadcasted locally every year.

Fiance has given me the ultimatum to cancel it after the Sunday Ticket contract is up because I literally only watch live sports and she doesn't watch live tv at all. I did see the thing they're working at with apple tv where you can access only your team's games all year, which is brilliant.

I can tell you that if you buy a quality over the air antenna, you can access some good college football games. I bought the highest rated antenna on Amazon for my garage tv and have no issues getting ABC and some other channels.

Im in a valley and can't even get reg stations even with an antennae in the attic.

NickZepp

Reaction score
If you are in area just get an antenna and you can watch pretty much all the games on CBS/Fox which will be a majority of Cowboys games. If you are out of area then buy the NFL Gamepass package.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
If you are in area just get an antenna and you can watch pretty much all the games on CBS/Fox which will be a majority of Cowboys games. If you are out of area then buy the NFL Gamepass package.
You can’t watch live games in the USA with game pass

Last edited:

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
When will the NFL wake up and give the fans what we all want, an affordable streaming option. If you are a fan of an out of market team, the NFL basically says too bad, go buy an expensive sat package or go f yourself.

I have high hopes if Amazon gets it. That will open it up to millions more people. Let’s hope they don’t price the average fan out though.