Best defense, best run game. That’s why we will win the Superbowl

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I think we are as good as anybody - not that we will necessarily win Saturday or after that. But the flawed logic here leaves out that Baltimore has a better defense and running game and just lost in the WC round.

dckid

Reaction score
I'm not not a Dak fan but I think hes good enough with "this" team for us to win it

Feed Zeke, play defense

It makes sense, until it doesn't make sense. Did you watch the past two SB's? Eagles & Patriots threw the ball all over the stadium. Most yards ever in a SB.
Brady threw for like 450 yards, it literally came down to who had the ball last.
Patriots vs Falcons, wasn't too different. Falcons lost cuz their coach is a certified bozo. I would have fired him on the spot, but that is another discussion.

Going back to 2000 there have really only been the 2000 Ravens & 2016 Broncos that won Defense as their true calling card.
I think we all agree Peyton was a noodle arm in SB 50 and that game was won on defense.

Basically what I'm saying is we have to be able to score points and throw the ball, Dak doesn't need to be Patty Mahomes.

Praxit

Reaction score
Out of all the teams left in the fun, we have the best defense and the #1 running back in the league

That's a proven blueprint for winning the Superbowl...i like our chances.
...Pizza on me, if we do.. ;)..