Best Demon Movies of All Time

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is true there is a difference between the two series but True Blood was a top HBO show from almost start-to-finish. It did dip some during the final season though.

The show allowed Anna Paquin to distance herself from that wishy-washy role Bryan Singer stuck her in the early X-Men movies. Sookie Stackhouse was a way better role for her than Rogue ever was.
They definitely screwed up with Rogue. The character was tough and confident, not wallowing in self pity constantly.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone mentioned Constantine? I will add Angel Heart although technically you go through practically the whole movie not making the demon connection.

There was a low budget B-move from the 70's that stuck with me to this day called The Manitou. I think my mother was bored one day, so she decided to grab me and catch it at the matinee. 'Woman has evil native American spirit fetus growing at the base of her neck. It was stupid fun. :laugh: My mom was cool.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Stay away from "Misommar" then...based on a Swedish pagan cult that is more unsettling than scary. Midsommar stuck with me a few weeks after seeing it tbh and like you noted it was more the idea that this "view of the world" could easily be relatable and shared by what we generally consider "morally normal people".

Saw Midsommor when it was released day 1. Oh boy that ending...but it wasn't really "demonic" like Hereditary and TheVVitch. Still a crazy movie though...Swedish meat pies haha

dsturgeon

Reaction score
OIP.QOBKIASIItDroeNctHvVXQHaF1

I haven't seen it since it came out, but I remember liking it. It had a fallen angel and not a demon, but it is in the same ballpark

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
That was a weird movie. It bothers me that there are actual pagan groups like that all over the world

Even the sounds were weird. I haven't watched it in a few years, and I have audio memories along with the video stuck in my head.

One of the reasons I am not watching any more movies like that.

Well now I'm intrigued.