Best FREE web hosting?

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
2002, i was going to get one but my 2001 was one of the last ones there, so they were more like trying to get rid of it, got a better price than i would have on a 2002. Only difference were the tags that said 35th anniversary. I wanted an SS, but we can't always get what we want, i'm more than happy with my Z , but black is a B*tch to keep clean. I hope in the future to get a 2nd and 3rd generation camaro, and hopefully a return of the 5th gen. My dream is to have a garage with one camaro from every generation. I'm alredy half way done. :D Not to mention, i'm in love with the LT1 camaro's of the early to mid nineties. Have you ever owned a camaro ?

No, unfortunately. I keep my eyes open for a late 60s model in my price range, no luck so far.

David

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
If you just want a site to host pictures ...try www.***BLOCKED***.

Not sure about websites anymore.

But if you are on an ISP at home...then you should have at least a couple megs worth of web space you are already paying for.

I would call your ISP and find out, most times they will not tell you when you sign up, figuring if he does not ask that is less space we have to give out.

But most will have a few megs like I said.
Thanks Brainpaint

I do have some storage through my new comcast highspeed. It did'nt dawn on me to check there. :D

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
junk said:
No, unfortunately. I keep my eyes open for a late 60s model in my price range, no luck so far.
cool, man be patient. One will come along, the key is being patient. You'll find something in your range, but i agree it is hard to find them at good prices.

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score
David said:
Does anyone know of some really good sites that offer free personal web pages?

I'm looking for some place to toss up a couple of pics, a short bio, and some links.

What do you suggest? Thank in advance. ;)

Go to register.com (without the www). It's not free, but cheap and the best value out there. I believe hosting is 19.99 or 14.99 per year.

Also, if you go to register.com they have a thing called "website now". It's an awesome way to build web sites if you have no html or xhtml experience. You simply pick what layout you want and just plug in pics, links etc and you can change it at any time.

I believe the cost for this is 49.99 per year for a five page site (more than adequate) or 99.99 per year for a 20 page site.....I'm not completely sure, but I believe that may include hosting. They have a "live chat" at register.com so you can ask any and all questions (either hosting or building a site).

On a side note you can always change pics etc as often as you like with no charge (up to 100 megs of space I think).

Hope this helps, Good luck.