Best Kicker in College?

John813

Reaction score
Aguayos brother is draft eligible I believe lol.

Cole Tracy is a senior at LSU and is connecting at a 88% rate. 22-25 with two misses over 50 yards.
Long of 54 this year.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I think drafting a kicker is a waste. Go the undrafted rookie route as there will always be someone who could turn into a good pro (Dan Bailey, Justin Tucker). Roberto Aguayo and Daniel Carlson were two of the best college kickers I've seen and they're already out of the league

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think drafting a kicker is a waste. Go the undrafted rookie route as there will always be someone who could turn into a good pro (Dan Bailey, Justin Tucker). Roberto Aguayo and Daniel Carlson were two of the best college kickers I've seen and they're already out of the league
Quite true.

The big name college kickers rarely pan out. You see players like Roberto Aguayo just flame out and some nobody undrafted free agent makes it.

bornafan1981

Reaction score
Find a kicker that's used to kicking in cold weather...
Matt Gay from Utah has makes of 56, 53 and 50 hitting on 88%
I would also try Yoon from ND. Kelly doesn't let him kick often from above 50, but hits above 60 in their indoor practice facility so he has the leg. Kicked well before the injury, and should be healed up.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Find a kicker that's used to kicking in cold weather...

Hmm, I've got an idea for a kicker. Do kickers have to play for US colleges? South Africa and Australia's rugby squads have some really good conversion and penalty kickers. Perhaps we could use one of those.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
In fact, I just typed best rugby kickers into YouTube, and I found a cheap named Owen Farrell. He's a 6'1" rugby player from Lancashire, England and plays for the England squad, so he's more than accustomed to kicking in the cold. Best yet, he's got an absolute rocket for a leg.