Best Mock I've seen to date

chicago JK

Reaction score
A lot of work went into that, but I think if we are dropping 6 spots at 20 that we will need to get more than a 5th and a future late 6. You are not going to get a second there but if the Jets really want to move up it would cost them a third.

also don't like the Murphy selection at 42.

lkelly

Reaction score
I disagree with the equality in the trades he proposes. They don't make sense historically.

Also, he thinks Jacob Rogers is retiring? Ugh.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I don't like the trade and not sold on that draft.

We need a DT/DE in the top 3 - somehow

anava

Reaction score
If I can ask can you copy it and paste, I am at work and have a filter that wont let me on that site. Thanks

If not I can always wait until I get home. :banghead:

dstew60105

Reaction score
LA=Pancakemaker said:
the Worst Mock I HAVE Seen So Far? This Is A Joke!

While far from the worst, it certainly is not the best. A trade down from 20 to 26 would cost the Jets a 3rd, not a 5th and 2006 6th. 20 is worth 750, 26 is worth 600, late 3rd is worth 150. Seems like a perfect trade 20-26.

Don

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
When I say best mock I've seen.....I didn't mean from a Cowboys perspective. I just meant most realistic. I already stated I didn't agree with some of his picks for us.
I think things will go down close to what he has down (Forget the detail of trades...let's not be nit picky).

I think everyone needs to take a deep breathe. Some of you guys are wound a bit tight lately. There are still a few days till the draft, so please relax a smidge. Jeez, I just thought it was a good NFL Mock draft....that's it. Sorry if it wasn't the Cowboys wetdream. I guess the other 30 people at the site that also said it was good....must all be stupid too.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I'll just say who did we trade with????

1.26 Dallas Cowboys (via New York Jets) — OT Jamaal Brown, Oklahoma
Trade Parameters: Minnesota receivers 1.20 from Dallas in exchange for 1.26, a 5th rounder and a conditional 2006 late round selection

You would think they would atleast get the teams right....LOL