Best of the rest top free agents left on the market?

zekecowboy

Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...market/ar-AAo5nDM?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp#page=1

Quarterbacks is below. There are most positions shown if checking the above article.

Mike Glennon took advantage of the weak quarterback market, scoring a three-year deal worth $14.5 million per season, but his competition appears to be playing the waiting game. With Tony Romo's departure from Dallas coming soon, anyone looking for a potential starting job could be best served by holding on until that domino falls.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I'd like to bring in kaepernick, has great amount of experience still young. But I bet he wants a starting job, prove SF wasn't his fault.

zack

Reaction score
I'd like to bring in kaepernick, has great amount of experience still young. But I bet he wants a starting job, prove SF wasn't his fault.

Pass, he's not worth it, plus the extra drama he carries, no thanks. He couldn't read defenses when he was with Harbaugh as the head coach. Harbaugh did a great job masking his deficiencies, but was really exposed once Harbaugh left.

lqmac1

Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...market/ar-AAo5nDM?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp#page=1

Quarterbacks is below. There are most positions shown if checking the above article.

Mike Glennon took advantage of the weak quarterback market, scoring a three-year deal worth $14.5 million per season, but his competition appears to be playing the waiting game. With Tony Romo's departure from Dallas coming soon, anyone looking for a potential starting job could be best served by holding on until that domino falls.
We-appreciate-the-update-thanks-a lot-for-your-time-and-efforts.

robjay04

Reaction score
I would definitely look into Geno Smith. New York Jets are where quarterbacks go to die, I think he would be a solid backup.

Fitzpatrick would be 2X the backup McCown or Moore would be. Last season was awful all around to the Jets and the front office really screwed the pooch by now signing him earlier. The year before, he was a very good quarterback. He has been around, he's knowledgeable and he can win a game for you if you have to. He's a gunslinger at heart so sometimes that can work against him but if we have to go our backup, I would rather have someone playing to win instead of playing not to lose.

Plus Fitz feeds his receivers, if you get the hall into your playmakers hands, good things are bound to happen. McCown is good in that regard as well but Fitzpatrick has more upside if we need him for a 2-3 game stretch.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Kaepernick stated he would remain standing during the National Anthem this next year. I find that convenient since his plight may be sitting for a while until an injury occurs somewhere to bring him onto a team.

But frankly I see nothing in talent this players has, regardless of his political stance.He's been a spare for a good while now.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score

No way should we bring in Kaepernick, we don't need a distraction from him on this team. I would put him last of all the QBs on this list as a backup I would want to bring in.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'll take a knee on Kapernick

slomoxn

Reaction score
I could care less about the offense, they've been fine it's the defensive players they need to get better at finding. Hoping McClay has a few up his sleeve no one is paying attention to. If they go after Ware they may as well try two older D lineman they can rotate along with a bunch of youngster to fill the in the gaps. Brandon flowers is still available but not sure of how good he is I just remember the name.

Last edited:

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I don't want him at all. He made his bed and now has to sleep in it. Don't want all the drama that he carries. Besides, he stinks
How did he make his bed? The kneeling thing? What's that got to do with football lol he stinks? So does that list at least he's been deep in the playoffs and is still young.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
No way should we bring in Kaepernick, we don't need a distraction from him on this team. I would put him last of all the QBs on this list as a backup I would want to bring in.
When was the last time u heard anything about a distraction? It's over he said he will stand this year.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

dwreck27

Reaction score
I'm sorry I watch sports to get away from politics and worries I have not have a reminder.

You play a game to entertain me and millions of lthers and get paid handsomely to do it. Don't like it don't play go get an 8-5 like the rest of us or start your own business

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Y'all acting like Kaepernick is TO... get over yourselves lol