Best signing of the day! Fabini!

dfense

Reaction score
So caught up in the whole TO thing. Signing Fabini, a 6'7'' 300 lb veteran RT was the best move made today. Tremendous signing. And he came incredibly cheap. 7.5 and that's if he reaches all the incentives. That's almost half what they just gave that guard from Detroit. Awsome, problem solved.

Now Dallas can take the best available player and not be forced to go for a position of need in the draft. Huge!!!!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dfense said:
Now Dallas can take the best available player and not be forced to go for a position of need in the draft. Huge!!!!!!
You mean like a FS or K or OLB or WR or NT.........

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
You mean like a FS or K or OLB or WR or NT.........
Yes, I am now confident that we will get a stud OLB like Lawson or Carpenter and a stud FS like Simpson, Allen, or Williams in rounds 1 and 2, then use picks 3, 5-7 to get quality OL and LB depth, and maybe another NT. We still need to sign a FA kicker though because there are not any strong kickers in the draft.

CrazyMonster

Reaction score
If you watched Fabini @ all last year he really isnt that good. Really the weakest part of the NYJ line the few years....

Eskimo

Reaction score
CrazyMonster said:
If you watched Fabini @ all last year he really isnt that good. Really the weakest part of the NYJ line the few years....

Maybe so, but he is world's better than Pettiti and Tucker.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Eskimo said:
Maybe so, but he is world's better than Pettiti and Tucker.

That is what we call a big upgrade then. ill buy it

fredrick1111

Reaction score
An eight year starter to take the place of a questionable 1 year vet. Easily a huge improvement.

PoetTree

Reaction score
---

On the question of Fabini's talent, though he may not be a pro-bowler, I'd like to remind everyone that he was the starting tackle for the Jets when Curtis Martin led the league in rushing. So, yeah, he can get it done.

I'm just sayin'...

:rolleyes:

Peace and Love

- PoetTree -

canters

Reaction score
I bet we still take a OT or OG in the first 3 rds., even with Kosar and Fabini.