Best timed bye week ever

Cydios

Reaction score
I was reading the injury report, Add Dak to this. You talking about the perfect Biweek. and we're getting La'el back and Gallup should be coming soon. Don't think I ever seen a Bye-week perfectly timed for us.

Player Position Injury Week 6

Dorance Armstrong
DE Ankle DNP DNP DNP Out

Trevon Diggs
CB Ankle DNP DNP LP Questionable

Ezekiel Elliott
RB Ribs LP LP LP Questionable

Randy Gregory
DE Knee LP LP LP Questionable

Damontae Kazee
S Hip DNP DNP LP Questionable

Ty Nsekhe
T Illness FP FP FP (-)

Donovan Wilson
S Groin LP LP LP Questionable

Tyron Smith
T Neck LP LP Questionable

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's a "bye week." A "biweek" would happen every other week...or twice a week...never could figure that one out.

But yes, the timing could not be better. I just hope we're not wishing we had a bye week this bad 7 weeks from now.
lol right and Daks calf didn't make that?? should be #1? really only one :)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
OP is burying the lead story here. It's perfect timing for our bye week because Dak has a strained calf and will likely need more time to properly heal.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Let’s hope Dak and the others get healthy. Others are about ready to go also. If we get healthy and stay healthy then we will have great depth going into the playoffs..

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It's a "bye week." A "biweek" would happen every other week...or twice a week...never could figure that one out.

But yes, the timing could not be better. I just hope we're not wishing we had a bye week this bad 7 weeks from now.

Dude, a "bi-week" can happen to you any time of the year if you want it to. Lol.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I've never understood "bye" week. A bye is what you get in the playoffs, advancing a round without playing.

A week off in the season should be an "idle" week. You're not advancing anywhere, you're just off.

But yes, the timing worked out well for the Cowboys.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Yeah much needed for Dak and Diggs. And maybe we get Gallup back for Minnesota.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

Bi-weekly means every two weeks...semi-weekly would be twice per week. :)

Sammy

Reaction score
Terrible time for a bye week. My college team has a bye too, and I'm gonna be soooo booorrreeeddd!

Hoofbite

Reaction score

Technically, this week is also a "biweek", as in Dallas will be playing every other week for this short span. Don't argue, just go with it.